Would my donor gonna look depleted?

Harvesting simply means extracting the grafts. I think you mean to ask if you will be “over-harvested”, so will your donor area look really depleted. And I don’t believe it would, on average you could extract 5-6k, so I don’t see why bringing your total closer to 3,500 would leave you looking depleted. 

8 minutes ago, TorontoMan said:

Harvesting simply means extracting the grafts. I think you mean to ask if you will be “over-harvested”, so will your donor area look really depleted. And I don’t believe it would, on average you could extract 5-6k, so I don’t see why bringing your total closer to 3,500 would leave you looking depleted. 

Thank you for your response 

• Administrators

I don't think 1-2k grafts will over harvest your donor area. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

If you elect to choose a surgeon skilled in FUE... then 3,000 - 3,500 should not leave you with a depleted looking donor as long as the extraction zone is not too confined.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

3 hours ago, Motorleza said:

0F57FF56-AA97-433C-852B-97B2B7660382.thumb.jpeg.787f29a8b5e973792e960e1bcdf1299a.jpegMy question is would my donor area be depleted or “ harvested “ , if they took 1k - 1.2k

I already had one procedure 2.4k grafts

8CFFBE88-CB57-47A0-B219-D0A6826E0F26.png

0F57FF56-AA97-433C-852B-97B2B7660382.jpeg

It will become thinner than what it is right now. Also, if you keep your hair very short then it will be visible. Plus this is your second sittng. Your donor will be okay if you keep the hair on the donor longer then it would look fine.

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ