Looking for Dr. Arocha Experiences

• Administrators

@Steeeve had a recent procedure; check out @Betterhair also. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

10 hours ago, moreBeardThanHair said:

hi all,

I have booked a procedure with Dr. Arocha. Curious if anyone has recent experiences they'd like to share? Results?

Feel free to DM me as well.

Thanks!

By far, the best results I've seen - particularly in a single procedure.  Make sure to ask him about PRP/Laser combination. This can help bring results in sooner and reverse miniaturization of the native hair.

• Valued Contributor
On 8/20/2020 at 5:47 PM, moreBeardThanHair said:

@Steeeve I spent some time looking through your story and now I'm pretty stoked. Calmed some of my nerves.

I'll be doing about 2500 in October, I hope I have an experience as good as yours.

Would you also recommend the PRP? Anyone else opinions on PRP?

I 100% recommend PRP. I believe the PRP attributed both the grafts not shedding into the initial ugly duckling phase and some early regrowth. 

You’ll be in excellent hand with Arocha and his team.👌🏻

And thank you!

Edited by Steeeve
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, moreBeardThanHair said:

@Steeeve I spent some time looking through your story and now I'm pretty stoked. Calmed some of my nerves.

I'll be doing about 2500 in October, I hope I have an experience as good as yours.

Would you also recommend the PRP? Anyone else opinions on PRP?

I have had two PRP treatments with Dr. Arocha with very positive results. I haven't actually had any surgery done because even though I initially went to him for a surgical consult the PRP worked well enough on my native hair that I've put surgery on the back burner for the foreseeable future. I'd definitely recommend giving it a shot.

Also worth noting that the doctor and his staff definitely care about their patients and have gone out of their way to follow up with me to see how I'm doing and Dr. Arocha has personally returned my calls a couple of times when I called his office with questions just because he wanted to make sure I felt at ease. It's really hard to find doctors in hair restoration or otherwise who will give that kind of care and attention to patients, so that made a big impression on me.

Note: Haven't updated my thread for a while and what you see there is still within the timeframe of my first treatment just so you know what you're looking at.

Edited by Mycroft
  • Like 1

On 8/19/2020 at 11:29 PM, moreBeardThanHair said:

hi all,

I have booked a procedure with Dr. Arocha. Curious if anyone has recent experiences they'd like to share? Results?

Feel free to DM me as well.

Thanks!

I’m past 2 years. Arocha performed 2500. He's good and this is all he does. My donor site healed very quickly. They started the procedure at 8 am and completed it around 3 pm, therefore , very quick for 2500 grafts. I did not ask for a count sheet( singles, doubles, etc).

My hairline is very natural! Now my crown is balding so I will probably go back and get it filled in sometime. He listens to music while he works on you.interesting song choices. 

A very small section they worked on did not take. If I can get my crown filled, I will be happy.

All the best.