BEARD TRANSPLANT by Dr. Doganay / 2.500 grafts / My results

DeLatorre

1 hour ago, DeLatorre said:

As promised. New pics. 

4 months are behind !

1351208941_4thmonths..thumb.jpg.eeb6b19a2153ce09ea1a74f30cfce744.jpg217416093_4thmonth.thumb.jpg.4b25f0a1940d451fcf0722f40285ff22.jpg

Lookin good bro. Congrats. Hope mine comes out as nice as yours at 4 months.

I wnated to ask rn my beard hairs are very thin. Do they get thicker as the months go on?

Also how are you maintaining your beard transplant? Are you trimming at a certan level only? 

My transplant is exactly same as yours.

Im at 3 months and i worry about not looking natural :/

20201010_114155.jpg

On 10/20/2020 at 12:15 AM, Newbeard said:

Lookin good bro. Congrats. Hope mine comes out as nice as yours at 4 months.

I wnated to ask rn my beard hairs are very thin. Do they get thicker as the months go on?

Also how are you maintaining your beard transplant? Are you trimming at a certan level only? 

My transplant is exactly same as yours.

Im at 3 months and i worry about not looking natural :/

20201010_114155.jpg

Hi. Thanks!

I had my HT done by implanter pen, what was your method? I get my barber trim it, once it completely recovers I can fix it myself. My beard hair got definitely thicker by 4th month, hope yours will too. 

5 hours ago, DeLatorre said:

Hi. Thanks!

I had my HT done by implanter pen, what was your method? I get my barber trim it, once it completely recovers I can fix it myself. My beard hair got definitely thicker by 4th month, hope yours will too. 

How do you deal with the lack of hair under the chin. Because I've realised most natural beards are thicker at the jawline and more dense. But i dont think ours will be 

On 10/21/2020 at 2:09 PM, Newbeard said:

How do you deal with the lack of hair under the chin. Because I've realised most natural beards are thicker at the jawline and more dense. But i dont think ours will be 

Yeah, I also realized it. This is why I mentioned above that gonna do 2nd session under the chin and throat area. My dr. says I need to wait until complete recovery. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 12/16/2020 at 6:12 AM, Steeeve said:

This is by far the most natural beard transplant I have ever seen on this forum. Congratulations! You must be totally thrilled.

Hi Steeeve, 

Ya, you are right, it is like a second life. Happy I did it. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...