Anyone here do SMP for thickness/density look?

For some reason...  I can't find anyone that has done SMP for the effect of adding density/thickness.    I've seen pics/videos online, but can't reach out to anyone that has done it.  

I went to a 3 different SMP guys in my area, and I was very interested but I'd wanted to see one person that had it done to see how it looks in person.   But seems it's not possible,   all I get is pics.   

And then when I finally decided to pull the trigger,    with a highly recommended SMP in these forums,    the artist pulls out last minute and says he doesn't do Smp density anymore because he doesn't like the resutls in the long run.   He only does it for the bald look. 

I'm trying to cover up some FUE scars and maybe add some on top for density.   

Anyone here get SMP for thickness/density look? 

• Like 1

Hi,

I think we are on same boat but I am considering SMP for my donor region which is kind of depleted now. Even I can't find a person who has done it for density and not for the bald look.

• Like 1

• Administrators

I was interested in having SMP to fill in between hairs, and be sort of like a permanent concealer. But I have yet to see this really executed well. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

7 hours ago, giegnosiganoe said:

I have to say, this doesn't look great in pics... and I imagine it'd look even worse IRL.

I double that, pics aren't that great looking, work looks unnatural, but I think it will look natural in the donor region to give some density or cover some scars or overall shaved head but definitely not on the top of the head if the person has very little hair and he wants to keep the hair long.

• Like 1