How many grafts to lower my hairline?

Hello so my forehead is fairly big. It is 4 fingers in the middle but 5 fingers to the left and right. How many grafts would be needed to make the hairline equal. I don't like having my hairline getting higher to the sides would prefer it to be even. 

E5DC521E-FB25-4C93-BA1D-BB42B8CA0F48.jpeg

For males, the M shape of the hairline is natural and normal. If it is not M shaped then it looks unnatural. However, there are some current trends where some men have a straight hairline like Drake for eg.

For women, an inverted U shaped hairline is usually the design. 

Your hairline looks fine in the picture. Maybe if you are having hair loss then you can take medications to control it. You should go for the hairline augmentation only if it is required or if it is cosmetically natural. 

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

What we see in the mirror is never an accurate representation of what others see.  Keep an eye on your hairline of course, but it looks good, normal, to me. 

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

• Administrators

It depends how many centimeters, it really is all about shape. There are a lot of women with naturally high hairlines, but the shape is feminine. Below is an example, if you wanna keep the height and just change the shape, I’d say 1,500 grafts. 
image.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

To get a feminine hairline design in your case, I would suggest around 1500-1800 grafts. It is mainly to close of the temple recessions and create a curved female hairline. 

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

21 hours ago, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

For males, the M shape of the hairline is natural and normal. If it is not M shaped then it looks unnatural. However, there are some current trends where some men have a straight hairline like Drake for eg.

For women, an inverted U shaped hairline is usually the design. 

Your hairline looks fine in the picture. Maybe if you are having hair loss then you can take medications to control it. You should go for the hairline augmentation only if it is required or if it is cosmetically natural. 

you hve no clue what you are talking about and your post implies that white males are the default and "natural" hairline. I really hope your not a professional spouting that kind of non sense.

On 7/28/2020 at 12:04 PM, fabofly said:

you hve no clue what you are talking about and your post implies that white males are the default and "natural" hairline. I really hope your not a professional spouting that kind of non sense.

Woah take it easy... Did you ever stop to think that his advice was geared towards the OP since he’s white...?

• Moderators
5 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

Woah take it easy... Did you ever stop to think that his advice was geared towards the OP since he’s white...?

Exactly. He was responding to the photo that was posted which was a white person with a M shaped hairline. His response was "For males, the M shape of the hairline is natural and normal."

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.