Can Mesotherapy Treat Hair Loss?

• Administrators

I'm wondering if any of you guys have tried mesotherapy? I had a member recently contact me about this treatment, which got me wondering if it is actually viable, would love to hear if any of you had tried it before.

Can Mesotherapy Treat Hair Loss?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
5 hours ago, tesla007 said:

I think PRP, this mesotheraphy and tons of other things that the clinics vouch for are just marketing gimmicks. I didn't feel any difference with the PRP sessions that I took.

Interesting how much did you pay?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Mesotherapy with Dutasteride. 

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links or not, but you can search on google to find a few studies.

Theres a study that showed good efficacy without any systemic absorption, as serum DHT levels were measured to remain the same. Treatment protocol one treatment every 3 months, however it was a very small sample size. 

Another study with a larger sample size took a more aggressive approach with their treatment protocol, with weekly treatments, followed by every 2 weeks, and then 4 weeks, over a 12 a week period, and demonstrated huge efficacy, however systemic absorption was observed. 

Apparently its a very popular treatment in Spain, and I've been recently recommended it so if anyone has any info, would like to know your thoughts! 

Mesotherapy, PRP, Minoxidil, Multivitamins etc all are supplementary. They can help but they cannot stop baldness from progressing. Finasteride/Dutasteride and their role in preventing AGA cannot be substituted.

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

I personally see no role for mesotherapy in male pattern hair loss. Same goes for PRP in my opinion but maybe with some weak evidence emerging here and there. 

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram