Doganay, Erdogan or Westminster medical

1talian

Thanks for the info. I have reached out to many surgeons/clinics and narrowed it down to HLC and BF. Eugenix suggested the same as HLC in terms of number of grafts however India is still in lockdown and it will be many months before this changes. Dr Maras also sugested 3000 grafts however they do not do a beard transplant. If I will need a beard graft, it would make sense to stick with HLC for the entire procedure over two HT's. They are the experts in this area and it would make sense to go with them. Further to this I have seen some great results recently and they have also been recommended highly by you guys. 

They have had a cancellation in a couple of weeks and offered me a discounted rate.

I have also attached a couple of photos for your reference and your expert opinion.

hair1.jpg

hair3.PNG

• Administrators

Given your hair loss, have you considered strip? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I was considering FUT, however all the clinics I visited suggested FUE including the top ones in the UK. 

I have seen some great results from HLC from patients with a similar hair loss to mine and I am hoping (and praying) that I will get decent results from HLC.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, 1talian said:

I was considering FUT, however all the clinics I visited suggested FUE including the top ones in the UK. 

I have seen some great results from HLC from patients with a similar hair loss to mine and I am hoping (and praying) that I will get decent results from HLC.

I would suggest FUT, you will get more hair than FUE. You can get a few large strips, and finish up with FUE. In my opinion, thats your best option.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I echo the FUT argument in the sense that it is important to get assessments regarding this from surgeons or clinics who perform both, and tend to be neutral to both. Your donor and hair look decent - I think you could get a really nice result in the right surgeons hands 👍

Have an FUT and FUE combination procedure. Strip day 1 frontal hairline (2500 grafts), then FUE day 2 crown / vertex (1500 grafts) 

Later down the line line you can either have another strip (refashioning the previous strip scar to one new trichophytic closure) or a further FUE. You'll likely get more from a second strip. Always best to plan ahead as you'll likely lose more native non transplanted hair on top.

Use your finite donor region wisely. Seek a good surgeon who can do FUT strip (trichophytic closure) 👍