Lifehair Ankara Şahin Çelik 4000 Greft 26.06.2020

On 11/23/2020 at 8:59 PM, Steeeve said:

5 months! Nice and thick looking. Do you ever ask yourself where the time has gone?

How’s your hairline looking?

hello steeve! yes, time passes really fast. we are getting old my friend :(

my hair has not yet fully grown.

that's why I don't comb my hair back. but I did this for you today. 

how do you think it looks , for 150 day?

My hair is dry in the first 5 photos.

My hair is wet in the next 5 photos. I wet my hair so that I can comb it backwards.

how do you think?

bu1.jpg

bu2.jpg

bu3.jpg

bu4.jpg

bu5.jpg

bu6.jpg

bu7.jpg

bu8.jpg

bu9.jpg

bu10.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, UnbaldEagle said:

Bu kliniği hiç duymadım ama şimdiye kadar iyi bir sonuç gibi görünüyor.

this clinic is so famous in turkish hair transplant forums.

Unlike many known clinics, this clinic not in Istanbul, this clinic in Ankara.

I also did not know this clinic. but the results are really good. 

I hope I get a good result too. 

I hope so too, I reckon you'll be thrilled with the final outcome in 7-8 months or so. 

Hopefully there'll be more Lifehair patients posting on this forum too, this is the first one I believe. The hairline design is good and seemingly well refined, I'd say this is on par with most of the HLC results I've seen, and they are a very reputable clinic also based in Ankara. 

The only thing that concerns me is that you're only 24, had 4000 grafts extracted already and - I hope you don't mind me being so blunt - but you seem to have very aggressive MPB, looks like were heading for NW6-7. 

You're using Xpecia which is just saw palmetto + biotin, albeit at a more expensive price. I hate to say it, but that won't cut it in your case. I've been a longtime poster on a treatment based forum and I've seen guys who never had the courage to take fin and instead just went with saw palmetto and I cannot recall a single successful case of long term maintenance. 

A word of advice, jump on finasteride instead and use minoxidil too twice a day, that might even give you some regrowth around the crown region, while also maintaining your mid scalp region. You don't wanna lose your native hair, it would be really hard to cover all that from subsequent HTs. 

21 minutes ago, UnbaldEagle said:

I hope so too, I reckon you'll be thrilled with the final outcome in 7-8 months or so. 

Hopefully there'll be more Lifehair patients posting on this forum too, this is the first one I believe. The hairline design is good and seemingly well refined, I'd say this is on par with most of the HLC results I've seen, and they are a very reputable clinic also based in Ankara. 

The only thing that concerns me is that you're only 24, had 4000 grafts extracted already and - I hope you don't mind me being so blunt - but you seem to have very aggressive MPB, looks like were heading for NW6-7. 

You're using Xpecia which is just saw palmetto + biotin, albeit at a more expensive price. I hate to say it, but that won't cut it in your case. I've been a longtime poster on a treatment based forum and I've seen guys who never had the courage to take fin and instead just went with saw palmetto and I cannot recall a single successful case of long term maintenance. 

A word of advice, jump on finasteride instead and use minoxidil too twice a day, that might even give you some regrowth around the crown region, while also maintaining your mid scalp region. You don't wanna lose your native hair, it would be really hard to cover all that from subsequent HTs. 

HLC is a very high quality clinic.

Thank you for your good wishes.

I'm 24 years old. you are right, But even this operation is unfortunately not enough.

the open space is very large. And at the end of the process, I need a second hair transplant.

Even 4000 grafts that make you worry are unfortunately not enough.

that's why I'm thinking of a second operation with beard support.

Thank you for your advice, I have heard that the combination of minoxil and finasteride is really effective.

but you said it too, I'm only 24 years old. I don't want to spoil other things while trying to fix things.

I have heard that one of the side effects of minoxidil is a heart attack.

Also, that's not the only problem. The moment you stop using it, it does more harm than good.

You will lose more hair than you gain when you stop using it.

Someone using minoxil for a long time forgot to take minoxil with him on a business trip.

and lost much more than the hair he gained afterwards.

I do not want to use a product that will make me addicted to it for a lifetime.

If we come to the subject of finasteride;

I am 24 years old and the side effects scare me like everyone else.

Not everyone who experiences side effects sees this drug while taking it.

There are users who experience side effects even years after they stop using the drug.

I think finasteride will be really good for my hair, but still I cannot take this risk.

Thanks for giving me advice, my friend.

Edited by Leonidas

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Leonidas said:

hello steeve! yes, time passes really fast. we are getting old my friend :(

my hair has not yet fully grown.

that's why I don't comb my hair back. but I did this for you today. 

how do you think it looks , for 150 day?

My hair is dry in the first 5 photos.

My hair is wet in the next 5 photos. I wet my hair so that I can comb it backwards.

how do you think?

bu1.jpg

bu2.jpg

bu3.jpg

bu4.jpg

bu5.jpg

bu6.jpg

bu7.jpg

bu8.jpg

bu9.jpg

bu10.jpg

I think it looks Fan! Tastic!! That hairline is looking SO refined for just 150 days in.

Congratulations, my friend: you’re ahead of the curb and you’ve still got potentially a few more months of sprouts to pop through and then months and months to go of maturation.  That puts you in a really sweet spot!

Thanks for the pics!👌🏻

• Like 1

I would say you needn't worry of any side effects, at least not with minoxidil. Topical use of minoxidil is considered to be safe, approved by the FDA, millions of people are using it on a daily basis, I've yet to hear of any heart-related issues with topical minoxidil, the systemic absorption is just insignificant to do any damage. I myself have been using minoxidil (both topical and low-dose oral) and finasteride for the last 10 years and so, no side effects whatsoever. Even with finasteride side effects are very rare and (imho) are more psychological or nocebo generated. But it's up to you, I'm just saying you need to hold on to your native hair too somehow. Sadly, it's more likely you'll lose this by taking natural supplements only. 

I applaud your consideration for a future HT using beard grafts. You might wanna look into Eugenix for your next HT, they do excellent BHTs. You have some nice thick beard and dense chest hair. At this point you really need to be mindful of your donor capacity. This is just my personal opinion, you might wanna consult with a clinic, but it seems to me you've got maybe about 3000 grafts left as you've got significant thinning around the crown region so I'm not sure what's the extent of your safe donor area. 

Anyway, good luck with your hair loss journey and keep us updated, please. :)

On 11/25/2020 at 3:49 PM, Steeeve said:

I think it looks Fan! Tastic!! That hairline is looking SO refined for just 150 days in.

Congratulations, my friend: you’re ahead of the curb and you’ve still got potentially a few more months of sprouts to pop through and then months and months to go of maturation.  That puts you in a really sweet spot!

Thanks for the pics!👌🏻

thank you so much steeve!

I really felt his support in this process.

You gave me great morale even though there were thousands of kilometers between us.

thanks dude. I hope my hair will be more beautiful.

Thanks to the administrators who set up this forum, I know good people like you thanks to them.

On 11/25/2020 at 4:08 PM, UnbaldEagle said:

I would say you needn't worry of any side effects, at least not with minoxidil. Topical use of minoxidil is considered to be safe, approved by the FDA, millions of people are using it on a daily basis, I've yet to hear of any heart-related issues with topical minoxidil, the systemic absorption is just insignificant to do any damage. I myself have been using minoxidil (both topical and low-dose oral) and finasteride for the last 10 years and so, no side effects whatsoever. Even with finasteride side effects are very rare and (imho) are more psychological or nocebo generated. But it's up to you, I'm just saying you need to hold on to your native hair too somehow. Sadly, it's more likely you'll lose this by taking natural supplements only. 

I applaud your consideration for a future HT using beard grafts. You might wanna look into Eugenix for your next HT, they do excellent BHTs. You have some nice thick beard and dense chest hair. At this point you really need to be mindful of your donor capacity. This is just my personal opinion, you might wanna consult with a clinic, but it seems to me you've got maybe about 3000 grafts left as you've got significant thinning around the crown region so I'm not sure what's the extent of your safe donor area. 

Anyway, good luck with your hair loss journey and keep us updated, please. :)

hello again my friend, how are you?

Thank you again and again for your suggestions.

but there is a point that I do not understand. What is eugenix? a clinic? a dr.?

chest hair is generally not recommended for hair transplantation.

The reason is it cannot grow like both hair and beard.

It also has a structure suitable for spillage.

When you throw your hand to your chest, unlike hair and beard, you get dozens of hairs.

How many grafts do you think I need for the area where hair is not transplanted as a result of this transplantation?

For a 2nd sowing?

Don't worry, I will continue to share as the process continues.
thanks again.

On 11/29/2020 at 8:48 AM, Leonidas said:

hello again my friend, how are you?

Thank you again and again for your suggestions.

but there is a point that I do not understand. What is eugenix? a clinic? a dr.?

chest hair is generally not recommended for hair transplantation.

The reason is it cannot grow like both hair and beard.

It also has a structure suitable for spillage.

When you throw your hand to your chest, unlike hair and beard, you get dozens of hairs.

How many grafts do you think I need for the area where hair is not transplanted as a result of this transplantation?

For a 2nd sowing?

Don't worry, I will continue to share as the process continues.
thanks again.

Eugenix is a clinic in India and the lead/founding doctors are Sethi and Bansal.

They use beard hair and not chest hairs for the reasons you mentioned.

On 11/29/2020 at 6:05 PM, BA-FUE said:

Looks amazing. And I'm sure there will be more to come. 

Eugenix is a clinic based in India.

Thank you for your valuable comment my friend.

A doctor from India was mentioned in the Turkish hair transplant forum.

as far as i hear, this doctor takes root from the groin area. 

is this true?

20 hours ago, SLA said:

Eugenix is a clinic in India and the lead/founding doctors are Sethi and Bansal.

They use beard hair and not chest hairs for the reasons you mentioned.

is this true?

I am satisfied with my current clinic. Also my clinic is in the city where I live.

by the way, my clinic is already a clinic that takes root from the beard area.

under all these circumstances why should i go to india? :)

If you were in my place, would you go? 

Also do you know about pricing? I think they probably charge in dollars or euros.

I say this very, very sadly, this is beyond me. 

• Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, Leonidas said:

is this true?

I am satisfied with my current clinic. Also my clinic is in the city where I live.

by the way, my clinic is already a clinic that takes root from the beard area.

under all these circumstances why should i go to india? :)

If you were in my place, would you go? 

Also do you know about pricing? I think they probably charge in dollars or euros.

I say this very, very sadly, this is beyond me. 

I have only ever heard of one case where the doctor took the graft from the groin area and it wasn’t Eugenix. I’m not saying they haven’t but they’ve never produced a case that I know of where the graft was taken from the groin. Eugenix pulls beard hair and places it within the scalp behind the hairline (never in the hairline) mixed in with scalp grafts.

The only ever case I’ve seen where groin hair was used, the graft was placed within existing hairs in the beard to help give beard density but within the post the doctor says he uses it to restore other areas on the face, as well.

Edited by Steeeve

43 minutes ago, Steeeve said:

I have only ever heard of one case where the doctor took the graft from the groin area and it wasn’t Eugenix. I’m not saying they haven’t but they’ve never produced a case that I know of where the graft was taken from the groin. Eugenix pulls beard hair and places it within the scalp behind the hairline (never in the hairline) mixed in with scalp grafts.

The only ever case I’ve seen where groin hair was used, the graft was placed within existing hairs in the beard to help give beard density but within the post the doctor says he uses it to restore other areas on the face, as well.

Thanks for sharing steeve.

I just asked out of curiosity, man.

I guess I don't need pubic hair right now :D

My clinic is a clinic that uses the donor area very well and I can say that it is famous.

I am thinking of having the second transplant in the same clinic.

but of course not immediately, at the end of the process.

How many grafts do you think my hair is needed? to the empty area at the back?

It is not a sparse appearance, I really want it to provide a good covering and how many grafts are required for this?

• Valued Contributor

I don’t think anybody needs pubic hair moved to their head but to each his own, I guess. Lol

i couldn’t really make a guess as to how many grafts you would need for the back of your scalp until I see the final result. A doctor could make a good estimate. I would say not too many at this point as it doesn’t like like that much area to cover anymore.

I would personally suggest using as few as possible as in the future you’ll have to go back and put some grafts in your mid scalp if you don’t plan on getting on finasteride.

29 minutes ago, Steeeve said:

I don’t think anybody needs pubic hair moved to their head but to each his own, I guess. Lol

i couldn’t really make a guess as to how many grafts you would need for the back of your scalp until I see the final result. A doctor could make a good estimate. I would say not too many at this point as it doesn’t like like that much area to cover anymore.

I would personally suggest using as few as possible as in the future you’ll have to go back and put some grafts in your mid scalp if you don’t plan on getting on finasteride.

No man, unfortunately, I saw people who had hair transplants 3 times but still had bad results.

And if they allow these people, they will use their pubic hair without thinking.

believe me we are lucky...

no man, i don't think to use finasteride.

I plan to get support from beard hair in the second hair transplant.

beard hair provides very good coverage especially in the vertex area.

I hope I can handle this job with the least amount of grafts.