Lifehair Ankara Şahin Çelik 4000 Greft 26.06.2020

Hello to everyone!

Today is the 180th day of my hair transplant.

I cut my hair yesterday. Thus, we will be able to see the donor area more easily.

I took the first two photos yesterday. after coming from the hairdresser.

I wore a hat on my way home. that's why my hair got stuck together I guess.

I don't know what you think, but I like this image very much. I tried it myself at home but I couldn't catch this image.

You will see the image I mentioned in the first two photos.

the first 2 photos are from yesterday.

next 2 pictures right after shower.

IMPORTANT NOTE: In most of the photos, my hair is moist.

I am waiting for your comments. Thank You from now.

bu1.jpg

bu2.jpg

bu3.jpg

bu4.jpg

bu5.jpg

bu6.jpg

bu8.jpg

bu9.jpg

bu10.jpg

bu12.jpg

bu14.jpg

bu19.jpg

bu20.jpg

bu21.jpg

bu22.jpg

bu23.jpg

bu24.jpg

bu25.jpg

53 minutes ago, UnbaldEagle said:

Saç çizgisi daha güçlü, daha belirgin görünüyor. :)Tacınız için kapatıcı kullanmayı denediniz mi?

Hello, thank you very much for your comment.

what kind of concealer are you talking about?

toppik style?

55 minutes ago, UnbaldEagle said:

Hairline is looking stronger, more defined. :) Have you tried using concealer for your crown?

I've examined your subject now, dude, I'm sure your hair will be beautiful.

But more importantly; I love your style man!!! 

if i were a movie maker, I would definitely offer you acting dude!!!

Where are the Hollywood producers! 

1 hour ago, Leonidas said:

I've examined your subject now, dude, I'm sure your hair will be beautiful.

But more importantly; I love your style man!!! 

if i were a movie maker, I would definitely offer you acting dude!!!

Where are the Hollywood producers! 

Lol, thank you very much. 😂 You are very generous. :) 

29 minutes ago, UnbaldEagle said:

Yes, toppik! :) That's the only thing separating you from the appearance of a full head of hair. :)

I'm using it bro. But not toppic , not as powder. in the form of a spray.

Video of the product I use , However, I must say that I do not use it unless I have to. 

If you ask why; a very powerful product. it does not come out in rain or sweaty, that's why it sticks to the skin.

As a result of this situation, the scalp cannot breathe.

so strong , I need to shampoo my hair at least 3 times for the paint to flow.

I'm not exaggerating my friend, believe me it's like shoe polish.. 

the product is nice, but it is likely to cause harm.

toppik can be good for the top, my clearing is a little behind. Can the toppic powders stay there all day without dispersing?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello to everyone. today is 210 days...

7 months passed very quickly.

I did not see much difference between the 180th and 210th days.

Do you think there will be new root exits?

I am waiting for your objective comments.

bu1.jpeg

bu2.jpeg

bu3.jpg

bu4.jpg

bu5.jpg

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

@Leonidas, man, I cannot believe so much time has passed and how great your hair is looking! You’ve still got months of progress to look forward to but it looks so dense already!

As far as new roots sprouting out go, I had some pop out during month 11. It wasn’t much but it was something. Everyone’s hair follows it’s own individual path and I wouldn’t say, or not say, you have more sprouting to look forward to. All of your sprouts may have already popped and now you’re just looking at further maturation of the grafts...but...you never know. Maybe you’ve still got some grafts up there waiting to pop out. If you did I wouldn’t expect much more at this point but definitely more graft maturation.

Congratulations, man! You’re not quite done but it’s already looking like a home run!!

On 1/25/2021 at 12:58 AM, Steeeve said:

@Leonidas, man, I cannot believe so much time has passed and how great your hair is looking! You’ve still got months of progress to look forward to but it looks so dense already!

As far as new roots sprouting out go, I had some pop out during month 11. It wasn’t much but it was something. Everyone’s hair follows it’s own individual path and I wouldn’t say, or not say, you have more sprouting to look forward to. All of your sprouts may have already popped and now you’re just looking at further maturation of the grafts...but...you never know. Maybe you’ve still got some grafts up there waiting to pop out. If you did I wouldn’t expect much more at this point but definitely more graft maturation.

Congratulations, man! You’re not quite done but it’s already looking like a home run!!

My dear friend Steeve, indeed time flies by. I remember the first message I wrote here. just like yesterday.

I really need to thank you in this process. you gave me morale with your comments.

If you want, I also want to share the view of the front line.

If you examine it carefully, there are many new hair follicles on the temples.

and the length of these hairs is still too short. I am very curious about your and other friends' comments on this subject.

I think even the development of the front part is not yet complete.

I hope these hair follicles also grow. Because in some hair transplants, I have seen that some hair follicles stay short and do not grow.

I respect everyone's comments.

I'm waiting for your good or bad comments guys.

onhat1.jpg

onhat2.jpg

onhat3.jpg

onhat4.jpg

onhat5.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/24/2021 at 9:16 PM, Steeeve said:

I think you already look like a rock star and you’re still months away from a final result. Once you get that crown topped off you’ll be looking like pure gold!!

👍🏻👌🏻👏🏻

Thank you steeve.

can I ask a question ?

I'm looking for vertex hair transplant results in the search button.

but I cannot find it, I always come across a center called vertex clinic. None of those results are vertex, because of the name of the clinic, I always come across that center.

Since the vertex area of my hair is still open, I am looking for vertex transplantation results

Can you help me find vertex results?

Would you share with me if you know vertex transplants?

Or do we have a chance to see other results except vertex clinic by filtering the search button?

• Valued Contributor
10 hours ago, Leonidas said:

Thank you steeve.

can I ask a question ?

I'm looking for vertex hair transplant results in the search button.

but I cannot find it, I always come across a center called vertex clinic. None of those results are vertex, because of the name of the clinic, I always come across that center.

Since the vertex area of my hair is still open, I am looking for vertex transplantation results

Can you help me find vertex results?

Would you share with me if you know vertex transplants?

Or do we have a chance to see other results except vertex clinic by filtering the search button?

I would type in “crown” or “crown results” as opposed to “vertex” and see what pops up.

The work looks good. Thanks for sharing your experience here. I have seen patient reviews of this doctor on the Turkish hair forum.

Medication for Male Pattern Baldness: Topical Dutasteride - Topical Minoxidil 5% - Ketoconazole Shampoo

Medication for Cicatricial Alopecia: Hydroxychloroquine  - Topical Clobestasol - Doxycycline

I was a bit worried when I saw your head was orange and that you'd gone to a clinic I'd never heard of but you've had an excellent result, a massive improvement from where you started. Before you consider getting another procedure though I think you should try Toppik for the crown, not that spray can stuff. Toppik is less intrusive and more natural looking.

On 3/1/2021 at 12:49 AM, Steeeve said:

I would type in “crown” or “crown results” as opposed to “vertex” and see what pops up.

Thank you Steeve

On 3/1/2021 at 1:11 PM, shami26 said:

The work looks good. Thanks for sharing your experience here. I have seen patient reviews of this doctor on the Turkish hair forum.

Thank yok.

this clinic is very popular in my country.

I also share my hair transplant process on the turkish forum page

On 3/1/2021 at 8:55 PM, BLE123 said:

I was a bit worried when I saw your head was orange and that you'd gone to a clinic I'd never heard of but you've had an excellent result, a massive improvement from where you started. Before you consider getting another procedure though I think you should try Toppik for the crown, not that spray can stuff. Toppik is less intrusive and more natural looking.

thanks, I am thinking of a second hair transplant.

• 2 weeks later...

I combed my hair for the first time.

photos were taken 3 days ago, greasy hair.

I have only one problem;
After washing and drying my hair, my hair gets very fluffy and I never styled it like this.

When I combed my hair, the bald area was covered very well.

However, after washing my hair, it is very difficult to style it like this because my hair is very fluffy.

How can I prevent my hair from fluffy after shower? 

Do you have a suggestion?

In your opinion, how many grafts can I completely cover the bald part in the back in the second hair transplant? (All vertex)...

C249FDFD-878C-4D47-852B-E19AC8C7A3FA.jpeg

BD69BF6C-0925-4E33-A7F0-0C7DB6BFACD7.jpeg

Edited by Leonidas
  • Like 1

• Valued Contributor

I think it’s really hard to determine how many grafts you might need. It really depends on who your doctor is and what they determine you might need. I personally don’t think you would need anymore than 1500 grafts but your doctor may suggest 2000. I also think it depends on what your doctor can achieve with however many grafts they can pull. Some doctors can do A LOT with fewer grafts than others need to achieve the same illusion of density. That being said; your hair looks great for almost 9 months..

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2021 at 7:27 AM, Steeeve said:

I think it’s really hard to determine how many grafts you might need. It really depends on who your doctor is and what they determine you might need. I personally don’t think you would need anymore than 1500 grafts but your doctor may suggest 2000. I also think it depends on what your doctor can achieve with however many grafts they can pull. Some doctors can do A LOT with fewer grafts than others need to achieve the same illusion of density. That being said; your hair looks great for almost 9 months..

Thank you steeve!

Hello everyone, we left the 9th month behind. 

I cut my hair especially short, in order to see the donor area more clearly

I went to my clinic to check

The clinic said it was too early for a new transplant and did not want to do a new transplant

However, I insisted because I was obsessed with the vertex region

On top of that, the clinic said he could transplant 700-800 grafts.

however, I thought that this amount was too small and wanted a figure of around 1500-2000.

actually the clinic is right, this is the right planning. however, I am obsessed with the vertex area.

Believe me, I'm still wearing a hat when I go out into the street.

that's why I want a figure around 1500-2000. In addition, 500-600 roots will be taken from the beard.
The exact figure to be taken will be determined on the day to be planted.

By the way, I stopped using xpecia.
because when I went to the clinic to check, I told them this, they said to me; We told you to use only 3 boxes, don't use it again.

While a lot of people on the internet were using much heavier drugs, I continued to use xpecia, but the clinic asked me if I had any side effects. I said no.
Upon this; kidneys can also cause some problems, so they said you should quit. I quit it too and I haven't used it for 4-5 days.

I hope so I don't have too much loss

By the way, because my hair is very short, the top area is a bit sparse. but there is a much more intense vision when viewed with the eyes

No more new hair growth.
but I think that the hair that came out 2-3 months ago has not yet taken a hair form and has not become thick.
For this reason, I think the hair in the upper area will thicken and look a little fuller.

I wonder your views

In the first photo, the hair is greasy.

6BB4ACBF-57E0-451F-B07D-BBCD82678981.png

37B3D464-BB9F-450B-9821-3A2C59E57541.png

605FB9D2-644E-486C-97CF-4F944A7A119C.png

2E0793C0-7B8C-443B-A6E6-2021627F1A7D.png

732386AF-DC8D-42D7-ADC2-07F392408D27.png

CA04D97E-F529-4D77-A7D5-94E68A6A3EAE.png

FB8FE7CA-231C-44F1-A8BF-77631AFD8164.png

F1ED49FB-F073-4A53-90FA-FDC47DD87F5D.png

• Like 1