hair transplantation for increasing the density?

Orpheus

Hi, im 37 years old, iv been using a lot of techniques along the years in order to keep my hair on my head, iv been using finasteride for 15 years now, dutasteride in the last 6 years, minoxidil 5% in the last 5 years. Now im out of ideas as my hair is losing ground slowly.
Iv been thinking about hair transplantation but I think there is no solution to someone in my position.
do you think there is a hair transplantation for increasing density? to put hair on temples

Iv put some pictures to give you an idea about my hair condition. IMG_7492.thumb.JPEG.b47e53d9491398edaea9f74ed3fe39e0.JPEG

2.jpg

23.jpg

unnamed.jpg

• Haha 1

You're crazy.  

Investigate PRP and laser combination.

Some people would die to have the hair you have. Leave it alone.

When you say "it is getting worse," what do you mean? Are you seeing a lot of hair in the tub, pillow?

thank you for your comment
Yea im aware that my hair is at good condition but when it comes to my demands its not so good , in the crown area the hair is thinning and also at the temples(in some lightning its easier to see). My condition wasnt easy to achieve as i invested in my hair a lot of research and medications, but when it comes to the gray area bw full hair (as in your 20’s) to beginning of nw1-2 the medical field has no real solution (As transplantation can cause shock ), i can say that minoxidil effect is not seen anymore(minoxidil was magic as it grew new hair 5 years ago) and in last year hair is thinner at crown,Now im on minoxidil 15%. 
its maybe look like im worried for nothing but first this strict behavior is what helped me stay with hair on my head till now ( almost 38 yo) and im not so worried person in my day to day life 

but i see doctors that take the risk and transplant hair to people with early stage in the last few years

Edited by Orpheus

• Administrators

Where are you gonna fit hair? You have a full head of hair dude, at 37 you have nothing to worry about.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 6 months later...

Imagine having a full head of hair at 37 and complaining.

b11_1.jpg

• Thanks 1

Medication for Male Pattern Baldness: Topical Dutasteride - Topical Minoxidil 5% - Ketoconazole Shampoo

Medication for Cicatricial Alopecia: Hydroxychloroquine  - Topical Clobestasol - Doxycycline