does anybody know dr jose lorenzo?

pmill

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never heard of that doctor before, but from the video it looks like amazing result.

i just finished watching his "how to achieve 80 units by square centimeter" video and i'm not sure if that what he is doing is "stick-and-place" technique or what in the world is going on there.

can some doctor or somebody please explain to me what is happening here in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ-LiM_rbRM&feature=channel

yea im surprised nobody has heard of him,he has tons of videos on youtube and his fue results look awsome..maybe because he's in spain?hopefully someone will fill us in

• 3 years later...

Dr Ron Shapiro, speaks very highly in regard to Dr Lorenzo from Spain. In discussing FUE techniques with Dr Shapiro myself, he references Dr Lorenzo frequently regarding his technical skill and approach. In pursuing FUE ourselves, 4 years ago, Dr Shapiro reached out to pick the brain of a number of his colleagues he admired and respected, in developing our approach at SMG. Dr Lorenzo along with a few others have had much impact on the quality of our FUE work today.

Regards

Patient Educator, Shapiro Medical. Going on 20years with Dr Ron Shapiro......not a regular poster, I leave that to Janna

Also Dr. Hasson from H&W recommends him. I remember that I had a friendly talk with Joe about FUE in Europe. He told me that Dr. Hasson admires Dr. Lorenzo FUE work a lot. So not only Dr. Shapiro says that. I have seen Dr. Jose Lorenzo work online. Its amazing and as good as Dr. Bisanga. His clinic called Injerto Capilar located in Madrid. Search it on You Tube by typing injertocapilar and you will loads of documented FUE work. Its just that he is quite expensive.

Check his clinic's official website, He got loads of documented VIDEO Results...

Edited by HARIRI

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Also Dr. Hasson from H&W recommends him. I remember that I had a friendly talk with Joe about FUE in Europe. He told me that Dr. Hasson admires Dr. Lorenzo FUE work a lot. So not only Dr. Shapiro says that. I have seen Dr. Jose Lorenzo work online. Its amazing and as good as Dr. Bisanga. His clinic called Injerto Capilar located in Madrid. Search it on You Tube by typing injertocapilar and you will loads of documented FUE work. Its just that he is quite expensive.

Check his clinic's official website, He got loads of documented VIDEO Results...

€6 for the first 1000 grafts, then €4 after that.

Thanks for the info.If you compare in Europe.. However Dr. Bisanga charges EURO 5 for the first 1000 grafts, then EURO 3 after that. You can see the difference :-)

Edited by HARIRI

My Hair Treatments:

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

We had dinner with Dr. Lorenzo just two weeks ago in Madrid. Dr. Hasson has met him twice in the past but this was my first opportunity. He's a good guy and is quite passionate about doing the best work that he can. He's also inquisitive and had lots of questions for me. He is kind of pricey, yeah, but he also said he's not really interested in taking on a lot of "foreign" patients as he's got his hands full already with local (Spanish) patients.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Dr. Feller also has good things to say about Dr. Lorenzo from what I've seen in the forums. Dr. Lorenzo seems to be the only guy that can make the choi implanter pen work consistently. The choi implanter pen has been a disaster in other peoples' hands. Apparently, many docs damage the grafts just loading them into the implanter.

After all the FUE European battle stays between Dr. Bisanga and Dr. Lorenzo. The first is very reasonable price wise plus recommended in many forums and networks, Bisanga is more famous and internationally reputed, but still its not a definite criteria of talent and perfection. Seeing is believing. Somehow Dr. Lorenzo videos impresses me more, very constant results. You judge yourself. I really wish Bill considers inviting him to the network. This network needs great international FUE doctors to be recommended. FUE is the trend these days.

My Hair Treatments:

• 4 months later...

any news from Dr Lorenzo? is his clinic clean? anyone had surgery there? they seem not to answer there email and I wonder what will happen to patient after care there, if they are so not reachable, also they seem to care about money too much.

any news from Dr Lorenzo? is his clinic clean? anyone had surgery there? they seem not to answer there email and I wonder what will happen to patient after care there, if they are so not reachable, also they seem to care about money too much.

Dr. Lorenzo has personally replied to every one of my emails even when they were simply asking about his methods and not to do with booking a procedure. Perhaps his replies are getting caught in your email service's junkmail folder? Why do you think they care about money anymore than the next hair transplant firm?

well needing feedback from someone who had procedure with them, so far no one, I have not received any contact from Dr Lorenzo yet, checked junk mail. I called them they dont speak english, one number they have is not even in service, anyway not here to bash, but looking for feedback from real people who been underthere needle.......

I doubt you'll find anyone on this forum that has been to Dr. Lorenzo because as I said earlier in this thread he does not have many foreign patients. I suggest you look at one of the Spanish language forums to find the answers to your questions.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Jotronic. I will go to Dr. Jose Lorenzo after my scar strip revision next summer. He is my number one choice in FUE. Im a strong believer in manual FUE.

@Mickey85, Me too, Dr. Lorenzo replied all of my emails and in length as he just replies emails in the weekends because of his good English language. He works more than 12 hours a day and does the extraction and implantation almost himself and under his supervision. That explains his outstanding results and full confidence of posting all of his results with HD videos and not with flash photos.

My Hair Treatments:

Jotronic. I will go to Dr. Jose Lorenzo after my scar strip revision next summer. He is my number one choice in FUE. Im a strong believer in manual FUE.

@Mickey85, Me too, Dr. Lorenzo replied all of my emails and in length as he just replies emails in the weekends because of his good English language. He works more than 12 hours a day and does the extraction and implantation almost himself and under his supervision. That explains his outstanding results and full confidence of posting all of his results with HD videos and not with flash photos.

He is very dedicated. No question of mine was skimmed over, he even elaborated on little things that were very minimal.

It would be very hard to find a patient of his on any English speaking forum though.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I emailed Dr Lorenzo and he replied to me within 24hours, I was actually quite suprised at how quick his response was.

He advised me of reputable surgeons around me but then also said that if I was adamant I wanted him to work on my hair then he would be more then happy.

He asked me to send through a few photos so he can notify me of my eligibility.

Based on results I have seen, I think he is phenomenal.

Hey guys,

I emailed Dr Lorenzo and he replied to me within 24hours, I was actually quite suprised at how quick his response was.

He advised me of reputable surgeons around me but then also said that if I was adamant I wanted him to work on my hair then he would be more then happy.

He asked me to send through a few photos so he can notify me of my eligibility.

Based on results I have seen, I think he is phenomenal.

Wow, that's class right there!

I too have emailed him twice,but have had no reply!! What email address have u been using? Thanks for the link to a forum containing his patients,good pics but my spanish aint to good! Hopefully ill hear something from him soon,just to see if he would be interested!

Guys, Dr. Jose Lorenzo replies his emails in the weekend. Thats what he told me before.

Edited by Future_HT_Doc
removed outside link

My Hair Treatments:

In all my conversations with him he has been an absolute gentlemen. Very gracious and assuring. I believe he is the best at FUE in the world.