Hair transplant at eugenix- 1600 grafts with Dr Arika Bansal

Loadrunner

• Valued Contributor

Thanks Loadrunner. I first became aware of them from Joe Tillman. Then I saw more of their work on YouTube which they have put a lot up on lately. My problem is that I have had consultations with several surgeons who have stated that either my results will be poor and I have been rejected as a hair transplant candidate (which is always a good thing to hear - I wish I had heard that at 18!!!). I am a Norwood 7 and Eugenix Hair Science specialize in Norwood 6/7 cases.

If it wasn't for the scarring I would just keep my hair shaved to be honest. However Dr Pradeep has told me that he can cover the front scar and my mid section and crown with 7,000 grafts (mixed). I'm ready to pull the pin on doing it. However after what I have been through I am obviously a little apprehensive. However i really believe that if any surgeon/s could achieve this then they could.

• Valued Contributor

Loadrunner what were you on the Norwood scale? I know that results appear a lot earlier with Eugenix. Your results already look fantastic so imagine when you get to the 10-12 month mark!!!!!! You could always have SMP for any area that is patchy from your previous procedure.

10 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Loadrunner what were you on the Norwood scale? I know that results appear a lot earlier with Eugenix. Your results already look fantastic so imagine when you get to the 10-12 month mark!!!!!! You could always have SMP for any area that is patchy from your previous procedure.

I might be around nowood 3 vertex or 4 maybe. But I have seen absolutely wonderful results for norwood 6/7 cases as well. Their YouTube has so many results ans on the forum u need to check the results of @harin and @Zoomster and @RR1 to name a few. I am sure you will be well taken care of since they have been handling a lot of such cases

On 5/7/2020 at 3:14 PM, Loadrunner said:

@Pyrat and others 

11 weeks update.

Not much shedding, hairs slowing growing but the hairline is thin as of now. I have not taken any haircuts and will take one post the lockdown. It should look much better with trimmed sides. I am expecting good results towards 4 month mark like most eugenix cases. I am taking finax for my crown. No minox or anything else with normal shampooing.

IMG_20200507_150922.jpg

IMG_20200507_150949.jpg

Thanks for the updated pictures. It looks like you’ve not had any shedding or maybe the lighting is playing tricks on us.

Do you see any new growth ??

11 hours ago, Pyrat said:

Thanks for the updated pictures. It looks like you’ve not had any shedding or maybe the lighting is playing tricks on us.

Do you see any new growth ??

Minimal shedding, new growth is happening but new hairs are thin as of now. I guess next 2 months I can experience a lot of growth considering I didn't shed much

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...