Jump to content
Loadrunner

Hair transplant at eugenix- 1600 grafts with Dr Arika Bansal

Recommended Posts

I had my corrective surgery at Eugenix- today. The surgery was led by Dr. Arika Bansal and supported by Dr. Alok and Dr. Shishir. It was a wonderful experience. I would say anasthesia is slightly painful otherwise the surgery is virtually painless. I am happy with the work so far. Hopefully it turns out good. I would highly recommend Dr. Arika to everyone. The implantation is done by the technicians but I guess they are pretty thorogh at it. Dr. Arika was supervising the whole procedure and did slits,  some part of extraction and some part of hairline implantation. Rest of the extraction was done by Dr. Shishir who is pretty good at it. Let me know how it looks.

I had done my first surgery at richfeel where extraction has been done in a concentrated manner. Although nothing is visible once hair grows and if I cut hair at guard 4. Also there were lot of gaps in the hairline which have been filled this time. 

IMG_20200219_211513.jpg

 

IMG_20200219_191801.jpg

IMG_20200219_205508.jpg

1582128318223533570191783342563.jpg

15821284157954606790601542312910.jpg

IMG-20200220-WA0025.jpg

 

IMG-20200220-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20200220-WA0004.jpg

Edited by Loadrunner
Added pics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you have any pictures of how you looked before the procedure ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you have some before pictures so we know what exactly was done ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Pyrat said:

Do you have some before pictures so we know what exactly was done ?

Have asked from clinic, will update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Tbcruz said:

Do you have any pictures of how you looked before the procedure ? 

Uploaded

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations on your HT. Dr. Arika carried out my own surgery with Dr.Shishir also. You are over the worst now well done. Take care with your medication. 

Best wishes for happy growing.

Paddy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick 8 day update. Recipient and donor areas have healed well. Donor area appears a bit thin in parts due to previous surgery. This will remain like this until hairs grow upto guard 3/4 level.

I join office in a week. Is it a good idea to use toppik on donor as well till hairs grow?

IMG_20200227_121657.jpg

IMG_20200227_121743.jpg

Edited by Loadrunner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Min12 said:

How many grafts were taken in the previous surgeries?

Around 1300, it's more about concentrated extraction which was done at richfeel in my first surgery so anything below guard 3 and lightness appears. Anycase I don't keep my hair that short otherwise in future if i want to cut it that short then smp is an option. Otherwise the donor is good as you can see from my preop pic and Dr. Arika said my donor is good for another 3k grafts though I am not sure on that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Min12 said:

How many grafts were taken in the previous surgeries?

What I wanted to know was do people use toppik on donor. Does it work, I want to use for maybe 2 weeks till it grows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve used toppling in the past and it can get messy but this was on the top of the scalp.

I’ve never heard of people using it on the donor, in guessing it is going to come off easily even with the hold spray. Best option especially if you keep your hair short on the back and sides is to maybe get SMP done but be careful as there are some dodgy SMP clinics out there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Min12 said:

I’ve used toppling in the past and it can get messy but this was on the top of the scalp.

I’ve never heard of people using it on the donor, in guessing it is going to come off easily even with the hold spray. Best option especially if you keep your hair short on the back and sides is to maybe get SMP done but be careful as there are some dodgy SMP clinics out there. 

No I normally don't cut it below no 4 and it used to be fine at that level. I was more concerned about next 2 weeks since I'll be joining office next week and I thought if there can be an interim solution till hairs grow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 10 update:IMG_20200229_130601.thumb.jpg.4f8d644df040b9854f58b9ac1123d956.jpg

Things looking good as of now. No itching, pain in recipient and donor area. Very slight redness in recipient area which should go away with time. Now, hoping I don't shed much but in all probability will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 15 Update:

No shedding till now. Things look ok. Hairs are growing slowly though. Will update at 1 month now.

IMG_20200305_081604.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update: 1 month 

I have noticed 10-15 percent shedding. Hairs have started growing. Hoping for an early result. Donor has recovered well.

IMG_20200320_131006.jpg

IMG_20200320_130953.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2020 at 8:01 AM, Loadrunner said:

I had my corrective surgery at Eugenix- today. The surgery was led by Dr. Arika Bansal and supported by Dr. Alok and Dr. Shishir. It was a wonderful experience. I would say anasthesia is slightly painful otherwise the surgery is virtually painless. I am happy with the work so far. Hopefully it turns out good. I would highly recommend Dr. Arika to everyone. The implantation is done by the technicians but I guess they are pretty thorogh at it. Dr. Arika was supervising the whole procedure and did slits,  some part of extraction and some part of hairline implantation. Rest of the extraction was done by Dr. Shishir who is pretty good at it. Let me know how it looks.

I had done my first surgery at richfeel where extraction has been done in a concentrated manner. Although nothing is visible once hair grows and if I cut hair at guard 4. Also there were lot of gaps in the hairline which have been filled this time. 

IMG_20200219_211513.jpg

 

IMG_20200219_191801.jpg

IMG_20200219_205508.jpg

1582128318223533570191783342563.jpg

15821284157954606790601542312910.jpg

IMG-20200220-WA0025.jpg

 

IMG-20200220-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20200220-WA0004.jpg

Did your previous clinic perform some type of long hair donor extraction? It looks like they extracted fue grafts in certain strips

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, LonelyGraft said:

Did your previous clinic perform some type of long hair donor extraction? It looks like they extracted fue grafts in certain strips

Yes, it was no shave fue but I guess because of that I can't keepbhair shorter than 3/4 guard else I have to do smp. But I normally keepvit at 4 which works for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, LonelyGraft said:

Did your previous clinic perform some type of long hair donor extraction? It looks like they extracted fue grafts in certain strips

I was more worried how will the donor react post this procedure but things look good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×