Hair transplant at eugenix- 1600 grafts with Dr Arika Bansal

Loadrunner

I had my corrective surgery at Eugenix- today. The surgery was led by Dr. Arika Bansal and supported by Dr. Alok and Dr. Shishir. It was a wonderful experience. I would say anasthesia is slightly painful otherwise the surgery is virtually painless. I am happy with the work so far. Hopefully it turns out good. I would highly recommend Dr. Arika to everyone. The implantation is done by the technicians but I guess they are pretty thorogh at it. Dr. Arika was supervising the whole procedure and did slits,  some part of extraction and some part of hairline implantation. Rest of the extraction was done by Dr. Shishir who is pretty good at it. Let me know how it looks.

I had done my first surgery at richfeel where extraction has been done in a concentrated manner. Although nothing is visible once hair grows and if I cut hair at guard 4. Also there were lot of gaps in the hairline which have been filled this time. 

IMG_20200219_211513.jpg

IMG_20200219_191801.jpg

IMG_20200219_205508.jpg

1582128318223533570191783342563.jpg

15821284157954606790601542312910.jpg

IMG-20200220-WA0025.jpg

IMG-20200220-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20200220-WA0004.jpg

Edited by Loadrunner
Added pics

Do you have any pictures of how you looked before the procedure ? 

Quick 8 day update. Recipient and donor areas have healed well. Donor area appears a bit thin in parts due to previous surgery. This will remain like this until hairs grow upto guard 3/4 level.

I join office in a week. Is it a good idea to use toppik on donor as well till hairs grow?

IMG_20200227_121657.jpg

IMG_20200227_121743.jpg

Edited by Loadrunner

4 minutes ago, Min12 said:

How many grafts were taken in the previous surgeries?

Around 1300, it's more about concentrated extraction which was done at richfeel in my first surgery so anything below guard 3 and lightness appears. Anycase I don't keep my hair that short otherwise in future if i want to cut it that short then smp is an option. Otherwise the donor is good as you can see from my preop pic and Dr. Arika said my donor is good for another 3k grafts though I am not sure on that.

I’ve used toppling in the past and it can get messy but this was on the top of the scalp.

I’ve never heard of people using it on the donor, in guessing it is going to come off easily even with the hold spray. Best option especially if you keep your hair short on the back and sides is to maybe get SMP done but be careful as there are some dodgy SMP clinics out there. 

44 minutes ago, Min12 said:

I’ve used toppling in the past and it can get messy but this was on the top of the scalp.

I’ve never heard of people using it on the donor, in guessing it is going to come off easily even with the hold spray. Best option especially if you keep your hair short on the back and sides is to maybe get SMP done but be careful as there are some dodgy SMP clinics out there. 

No I normally don't cut it below no 4 and it used to be fine at that level. I was more concerned about next 2 weeks since I'll be joining office next week and I thought if there can be an interim solution till hairs grow

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/19/2020 at 8:01 AM, Loadrunner said:

I had my corrective surgery at Eugenix- today. The surgery was led by Dr. Arika Bansal and supported by Dr. Alok and Dr. Shishir. It was a wonderful experience. I would say anasthesia is slightly painful otherwise the surgery is virtually painless. I am happy with the work so far. Hopefully it turns out good. I would highly recommend Dr. Arika to everyone. The implantation is done by the technicians but I guess they are pretty thorogh at it. Dr. Arika was supervising the whole procedure and did slits,  some part of extraction and some part of hairline implantation. Rest of the extraction was done by Dr. Shishir who is pretty good at it. Let me know how it looks.

I had done my first surgery at richfeel where extraction has been done in a concentrated manner. Although nothing is visible once hair grows and if I cut hair at guard 4. Also there were lot of gaps in the hairline which have been filled this time. 

IMG_20200219_211513.jpg

IMG_20200219_191801.jpg

IMG_20200219_205508.jpg

1582128318223533570191783342563.jpg

15821284157954606790601542312910.jpg

IMG-20200220-WA0025.jpg

IMG-20200220-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20200220-WA0004.jpg

Did your previous clinic perform some type of long hair donor extraction? It looks like they extracted fue grafts in certain strips

23 minutes ago, LonelyGraft said:

Did your previous clinic perform some type of long hair donor extraction? It looks like they extracted fue grafts in certain strips

Yes, it was no shave fue but I guess because of that I can't keepbhair shorter than 3/4 guard else I have to do smp. But I normally keepvit at 4 which works for me

24 minutes ago, LonelyGraft said:

I was more worried how will the donor react post this procedure but things look good

• 3 weeks later...

Day 46 Update:

I have not experienced a lot of sheeding, maybe 10-20 pc and now am eagerly waiting for the hairs to grow and I am hopeful Of getting early results considering I didn't shed much. I am taking finasteride which seems to be helping(not on minoxidil). Donor area has recovered to normal with no signs now.

IMG_20200405_105002.jpg

IMG_20200405_105015.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

@Loadrunner we would love to see some updates.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 5/5/2020 at 9:05 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

@Loadrunner we would love to see some updates.

@Pyrat and others 

11 weeks update.

Not much shedding, hairs slowing growing but the hairline is thin as of now. I have not taken any haircuts and will take one post the lockdown. It should look much better with trimmed sides. I am expecting good results towards 4 month mark like most eugenix cases. I am taking finax for my crown. No minox or anything else with normal shampooing.

IMG_20200507_150922.jpg

IMG_20200507_150949.jpg

Glad to see your progress sir. All the best for your further result.

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• Valued Contributor

I have made contact with Eugenix Hair Sciences also. I have spoken with both Dr Pradeep and Dr Arika. I am 53 years of age. At 18!!!!!!! I had not one but two punch graft procedures to lower my hairline. One year later I had the frontal plugs removed in several excision strip like procedures. This left me with a permanent lateral scar across the top of my hairline. By 25 my hair loss had continued so I began wearing a hair piece. This not only covered the MPB but it also covered the frontal scar. After 25 years of wearing a 'wig' I couldn't do it any more. I then found a great SMP artist and had SMP to help camouflage the donor scars and the hairline scar. This was three years ago.

It's great not having to worry about hair but I am extremely self conscious of the scars which you can still see (but much less than before SMP). However I am seriously considering having a scalp/beard hair transplant. If this could get me beyond my self consciousness of my scars I believe I would finally feel free. I'll put some photos up. Thanks for listening!

2 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

I have made contact with Eugenix Hair Sciences also. I have spoken with both Dr Pradeep and Dr Arika. I am 53 years of age. At 18!!!!!!! I had not one but two punch graft procedures to lower my hairline. One year later I had the frontal plugs removed in several excision strip like procedures. This left me with a permanent lateral scar across the top of my hairline. By 25 my hair loss had continued so I began wearing a hair piece. This not only covered the MPB but it also covered the frontal scar. After 25 years of wearing a 'wig' I couldn't do it any more. I then found a great SMP artist and had SMP to help camouflage the donor scars and the hairline scar. This was three years ago.

It's great not having to worry about hair but I am extremely self conscious of the scars which you can still see (but much less than before SMP). However I am seriously considering having a scalp/beard hair transplant. If this could get me beyond my self consciousness of my scars I believe I would finally feel free. I'll put some photos up. Thanks for listening!

You made a great choice. I had thoroughly researched eugenix before selecting them. With the kind of results they have been producing u can be rest assured. All the best!