Eugenix Dr Sethi or Dr Bansal

jayking

Hi all,

I have pretty much decided i am going to go ahead and book my HT with Eugenix, i have been in contact with them and received some quotes. While i am not really going to allow cost to be my deciding factor, there is a substantial difference per graph between the two doctors, 210 - 120. I would appreciate and feedback from anyone who's had personal experience with either of these doctors.

thanks a lot.

@jayking  Both are acceptable and delivering the incredible results.  Dr Arika does the most extreme cases in Eugenix and Dr Pradeep is more into innovative work. My Surgery was driven by Dr Arika though.  Cost is same for both Drs So in 210 both of them are Involved. In 120, Only Dr Arika will lead the surgery.

• Like 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Hello @jayking 

I had my HT at Eugenix late last year and am currently in the early stages of growth.  Dr.Pradeep and Dr. Arika both played major roles in my surgery. They are both equally highly skilled and very intelligent  doctors .

For example,

Together they invented the DHT method , Direct Hair Transplantation, an advanced version of FUE,  where grafts are extracted and implanted simultaneously . The out of body time of the grafts are kept to a minimum , ensuring near 100% survival. Dr.Pradeep and Dr.Arika co wrote the book Step by Step Hair Transplantation which is used as a training aid to other surgeons. So this is just a very small example to show that each doctor has the highest of creditionals. 

I can say from personal experience of having my HT,  that their protocols which both doctors  have implemented and follow are to the highest standards. These protocols are also followed by an experienced team of technicans who work like clockwork. These technicans have been involved at EUGENIX for 10 years and have carried out thousands of procedures.

You can see on the Eugenix website for yourself what each package with each doctor includes. Because I had personal experience with both doctors, if I was to have my surgery again I would be very happy with either doctor no problem at all. If you look at you tube videos , their website , patient results posted on this forum you will see the great results each doctor achieved.

To see what each doctors particular involvement in my own surgery was go to.  .....Results posted by Patients.

Then  

....Experience of an Irishman after 6 years researching puts his trust in Dr.Pradeep and Dr.Arika.

I hope the above helps, in any case if you do decide to go ahead you are going to great doctors and a great clinic.

Paddy.

• Like 1

@jayking congratulations on arriving at the tough decision to finally go ahead and have a procedure... And perhaps even more commendable having the wisdom to choose such a great clinic who are consistently producing "off the charts" results.. 

Youve a fortunate dilemma to contend with... Its like buying a new Ferrari then losing sleep as to what colour to go for.. Their is no wrong decision.. Black, silver, white.. They're all delicious. 

Dr A or Dr S led surgery... You can't lose 

They're both world leaders in their field 

I'm in the same boat as Paddy... Touching NW7 I had 7000 grafts implanted over 23 hours 21 to 23 Dec... That's as extreme a restoration as things go in the FUE world and it was like a walk in the park for the Eugenix team. 

I'm starting to have early growth already and only at the start of week 8

Whoever pioneered the use of DHT id like to say a big Thank you. 

Good luck with everything 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...