Can we have a thread with vetted, recommended HT Doctors in the US and worldwide?

Seems there are so many hairmills, scammers, and botchjobs everywhere online maybe we can have a thread with vetted, recommended doctors and their locations. Id love to know which doctors are good to go for hair transplants in the USA and Turkey. Maybe we can list doctors that are vetted and their location?

@bigtyivier2k2 you will need to define vetted because the word implies someone examined their work and approved it. 
Some of the world best Doctors like Couto, Lorenzo, De Freitas and Keser are not vetted by HRN nor they are coalition members.
Dr. Keser was up for membership at HRN but in the end he declined because he doesn’t need to spend 1 cent in advertising or HRN membership fees to have a wait list. 
The same goes for the top FUE Spanish doctors that have two year lists with Zero results thread at HRN.

If you want to find a good doctor you wito check hundreds of real patient results threads and decide on Doctor achieving many great results and with a technique/approach that is suitable for your hairloss. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, hairlossPA said:

Only two Turkish Doctors in that link Dr Resul Yaman and Dr. Koray (Asmed)  and I would never consider them for FUE as their results are so far behind from what  Keser, Pekiner and HLC are achieving. 
That list was amazing in 2008 because everyone worth knowing was there but that’s not the case today. 

Edited by Portugal25

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, Portugal25 said:

@bigtyivier2k2 you will need to define vetted because the word implies someone examined their work and approved it. 
Some of the world best Doctors like Couto, Lorenzo, De Freitas and Keser are not vetted by HRN nor they are coalition members.
Dr. Keser was up for membership at HRN but in the end he declined because he doesn’t need to spend 1 cent in advertising or HRN membership fees to have a wait list. 
The same goes for the top FUE Spanish doctors that have two year lists with Zero results thread at HRN.

If you want to find a good doctor you wito check hundreds of real patient results threads and decide on Doctor achieving many great results and with a technique/approach that is suitable for your hairloss. 

To be honest, Dr. Keser used his “interest” as a way to market himself on our forum.  No one knew about him at all before we put him for “potential” recommendation. 

Here’s the reason why it’s important to belong to a community like HRN, checks and balances, and accountability. When a surgeon agrees to participate in our network, we’re not only verifying they’re good surgeons, but we’re also verifying their ethics and hold them accountable.

I personally have had some of these ‘popular’ Turkish clinics contact me, to try and take down a negative thread. When you belong to our network, we won’t allow that, we don’t allow it either way. But when you choose one of our recommendations, we personally take action on behalf of the patient. 

A surgeon can be great, but no accountability is a bad thing IMO.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@Melvin-Moderator on the Turkish forum they talk about Keser in the same we talk about Konior at HRN.
However, I totally agree with you that Keser got more international exposure from your recommendation thread but only because he is actually getting insanely great results.

Some of these very good Turkish clinics do seem to have terrible reps that end up hurting the image of even a very ethical clinic. 

I do believe Turkey has great Doctors and hope to see Keser, Pekiner and HLC as coalition members in the near future because HRN members deserve to have quick access to the best in Turkey. Dr.Pekiner told me after my surgery that he wanted that to happen but maybe because he works 7 days a week he hasn’t had time to work on that.

Edited by Portugal25