deleted

1 hour ago, brill said:

If you like it then it's worth it.

The problem is:  I do not know if I will have an improvements , considering that nothing has changed except hair density.

Edited by duchaine

7 hours ago, duchaine said:

The problem is:  I do not know if I will have an improvements , considering that nothing has changed except hair density.

Sorry, but this is pure nonsense. It is clearly visible that the hairline is lowered and the corners are filled (on the left several cm). It is normal that the clinic works into your existing hair. There is one case here (Rahal?) where they did not...and guess what, there is a visible gap now.

As this is you 1001 post about your surgery being a disaster before the first month has passed, it is clear that you have some kind of buyers remorse. The waiting is hard for everyone, but you have to calm down. I say this with the biggest respect as a fellow patient: Maybe take a break from looking into the mirror or posting here or even get some professional support.

By the way: Your hairline and the overall status look great.

3 hours ago, Gasthoerer said:

As this is you 1001 post about your surgery being a disaster before the first month has passed, it is clear that you have some kind of buyers remorse. The waiting is hard for everyone, but you have to calm down. I say this with the biggest respect as a fellow patient: Maybe take a break from looking into the mirror or posting here or even get some professional support.

Where did I say that my surgery is a "disaster"?
Never said one time because I think that technically they did a great work so: stop putting words into my mouth.
This is my first thread where I show my image and talk about my overall situation. 
Instead it is not your first post where you say people to get professional support.
If you spend your time here doing blaming the psychological health of unknown people, ask your self if you do not have a  projective attitude (rethoric question: you do) and look yourself for "professional support" .

Edited by duchaine

Ok, maybe we both take a deep breath and focus on the important things. In a forum sometimes the things come across different as they are intended. Especially if non native speakers (like me) are involved. I apologize as obviously this has happened here. 

However, let us look on some of your latest posts:

- Did I choose the most useless hairline ever?

What does it mean?c) the doc cheated on me

- So jealous you got your procedure with BF! So sad for my personal choice to go to Turkey. I knew of BF after I paid

It appears to me that you are very anxious about your surgery and the choices you made. And the worst time has not even started (believe me, the waiting is even worse). It is perfectly normal to be nervous, but my impression is that you are getting over the top.

All I am trying to say was: 

- You did your homework and chose a good clinic. 

- It looks all good so far (hairline is great and status is perfectly normal)

- You need now a little faith (in the clinic and your decision) and patience (a lot of patience)

- Sometimes it helps to stay away from the forums or speak to someone to calm the anxiety. There is IMO nothing bad into this. 

I am sure you will have a good results and I wish you all the best for it. Good luck. 

Edited by Gasthoerer

1 hour ago, Gasthoerer said:

Ok, maybe we both take a deep breath and focus on the important things. In a forum sometimes the things come across different as they are intended. Especially if non native speakers (like me) are involved. I apologize as obviously this has happened here. 

However, let us look on some of your latest posts:

- Did I choose the most useless hairline ever?

What does it mean?c) the doc cheated on me

- So jealous you got your procedure with BF! So sad for my personal choice to go to Turkey. I knew of BF after I paid

It appears to me that you are very anxious about your surgery and the choices you made. And the worst time has not even started (believe me, the waiting is even worse). It is perfectly normal to be nervous, but my impression is that you are getting over the top.

All I am trying to say was: 

- You did your homework and chose a good clinic. 

- It looks all good so far (hairline is great and status is perfectly normal)

- You need now a little faith (in the clinic and your decision) and patience (a lot of patience)

- Sometimes it helps to stay away from the forums or speak to someone to calm the anxiety. There is IMO nothing bad into this. 

I am sure you will have a good results and I wish you all the best for it. Good luck. 

Never seen a such narcissistic attitude  in my life.
You are talking about my "anxiety" and the "remedies" I should adopt to fix it while you do not know me and know nothing about my personal life.

Long story short, you quoted 3 statements of mine, decontextualized them and tried to support your false statements.
Again: where did I say my HT is a "disaster"?
I think it is useless giving you a reply but, for the clarity of readers, I'll do.

1) The first statement was the originally title of this post. Clearly, it is out of contest because you were blaming me to write another 1000 post where I say that my HT is a disaster.
Anyway, I'm not saying that my surgery is a disaster but was questioning if a very conservative hairline is useful or not.

2) "they cheated on me" was in a specific contest. We were talking about density and I was prospecting all the possibilities. So, if you were a fair person, you should post my entire statement and not a single piece just to justify your false assertion.  

3) the third statements is related to the fact that I got an aborted HT.

That are meaningless arguments to support your statements. Sometimes, it is better to be humble and saying "I was wrong", instead giving "psychological advices" to other people.
If you spent your time looking all the post where I said something about my HT, cutter my sentences and tried to change the real significance  of what I said, there is something wrong in your life.

No hard feelings, hope not to waste again my time  debating with you.

Edited by duchaine

Well, maybe I am narcissistic. But I tend to believe I am not the only one in this forum😉 and obviously I am not the only one who believes he is an expert in psychology 😉

If I am misled and you statements (including the thread title which you deleted) means nothing, I am happy for you. I thought you might need some support (which obviously was badly phrased) as you also contacted me via pm before for the very same reasons. 

If you don't need support. I am fine with it and apologize again for my false belief and the bad phrasing.

1 hour ago, Gasthoerer said:

I thought you might need some support  (which obviously was badly phrased) as you also contacted me via pm before for the very same reasons. 

you clearly have a serious problem to say the truth. 
we started to talk on someone else thread and I didn't want occupy his space with my questions, so I contacted you to ask about crusts removal.
What does it matter in the context of the actual topic?

Now, If I need to be serious, I can tell you that I've a solid background in psychology. This is why I do not feel offended if someone suggest me to have a support.
The problem is when the recommendation comes from an unknown person that deforms all that I said to support his statements.
your intent was obviously deprecative and the way you acted later shows that you do not pay real interest to help other people. 
you are spending your Sunday looking for my statements and cutting them piece by piece to change their significance.
This attitude clearly shows there is something wrong with your life. Hope this conversation can help you.
If you have something else to tell me, I suggest you to use a PM because this is a public thread and it is not fair to use it for our personal skirmish.

Edited by duchaine

15 hours ago, duchaine said:

I can see an improvement.

I don't see anything wrong with your hair except the temples which is what I would go for if I was to fix it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, duchaine said:

If you spend your time here doing blaming the psychological health of unknown people, ask your self if you do not have a  projective attitude (rethoric question: you do)

Never seen a such narcissistic attitude  in my life.

you clearly have a serious problem to say the truth. 
Now, If I need to be serious, I can tell you that I've a solid background in psychology. This is why I do not feel offended if someone suggest me to have a support.
This attitude clearly shows there is something wrong with your life. Hope this conversation can help you.

Well, sounds really like you have some "solid background" proven by this statements. Thank you for this great "help".

I agree, we leave it here. There it nothing more to say.