Dr. B Farjo - 2322 grafts (FUE)

This patient is in his early 40’s and was only really concerned with the front and top of his sparse scalp. We did an FUE procedure of 2,322 follicular units with an average of 2.3 hairs per graft.

At the 6 month mark he is pretty happy and looking forward to further development. The follow up pictures were not taken at our normal location. These will be added in a few months because he has now said he would like to consider the crown. This can happen when people see the change that the front has brought.

DSC04880b.jpg

DSC04883e.jpg

DSC04885g.jpg

DSC04888j.jpg

DSC04902l.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_7241a.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_7242b.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_7244d.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_7245e.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_7248h.jpg

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

• Administrators

Great job, does he plan on addressing the crown? Thanks for presenting Pete 😊

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thanks Melvin. Yes, he's planning on addressing the crown in the near future so we'll hope to update this case further.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Amazing! Easy to see why he'd change his mind about the crown with those kind of results. 

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Reminds me a bit of my situation.  A little crown work and your patient will be good to go.  Congrats.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.