How is Dr.Nav Vikram Kamboj from NeoGraft clinic Chandigarh India?

On 11/17/2020 at 3:01 PM, nishchd said:

Hi All,

So this is exactly 10 months today that I had my 3rd surgery and hopefully final. Below photo is just after shower,towel dried and combed. No products at the moment.

When I go out I just sprinkle very very little hair fibres just to be sure (to settle down my sub conscious mind tbh). I will do a detailed write up and 360° photos at 1 year mark, but my main concern is solved for now which was mid scalp density.

BTW i started Minoxidil and finesteride topical solution 2 months ago which is also making the difference in my opinion.

If anyone have any query I am happy to help.

IMG20201117192412.jpg

Well... Your on finasteride now 🙂

carefull with that shi*

• 7 months later...

Hello Mates,

This my 21 month progress post or you can say it an update post.

I am really happy with the results I got from my 3rd procedure and I am satisfied with the amount of hair I have now. I can style them however I want, I just sprinkle tiny miny amount of fibre just to be sure when I am going out, otherwise I am good without fibres when I am at home.

Below are the pictures from the well known 4 angles and I find that my donor area and crown area improved alot comparing to my last post, so with time its getting better.

I am still using topical finesteride and minoxidil combination and it has worked well for me, I use it once in 2 days now, no side effects what so ever. I have a plan to stick on it forever or till the time I want healthy hair. No pills and no special care other than that.

Below are the pictures in harsh light and oil in hair before shower. So these are my hair in extreme conditions. When they are dry they even look better and denser. Let me know if you want to see dry hair photos.

Thanks for now.

N

IMG20211014172050_1.jpg

IMG_20211014_171854.jpg

IMG_20211014_171945.jpg

IMG_20211014_171923.jpg

Hair regrowth is very good

hair cut is shi*

i would get a good fade on the sides/back, and a good haircut on the top - It would make everything look slicker.

congrats man, and sorry about the "harsh" words

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, bensk said:

Hair regrowth is very good

hair cut is shi*

i would get a good fade on the sides/back, and a good haircut on the top - It would make everything look slicker.

congrats man, and sorry about the "harsh" words

hahha nevermind, well this is not the hairstyle I opt and go out, there is oil in my hair and I slicked them back with comb before having a shower, I usually go out with dry hair and trust me it looks good , yes I do fade my sides and long hair on top, a hair cut is also due, I had one 30 days before so you can imagine.

• Valued Contributor

With almost 10,000 scalp grafts taken I think your final result looks excellent @nishchd. Funny how time seems to fly! It would be great to see pics of how you normally style your hair when it is dry. That said I think that this third transplant is a final home run. Congratulations and I wish you all the best!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Gatsby said:

With almost 10,000 scalp grafts taken I think your final result looks excellent @nishchd. Funny how time seems to fly! It would be great to see pics of how you normally style your hair when it is dry. That said I think that this third transplant is a final home run. Congratulations and I wish you all the best!t

Thank you @Gatsby , yes I do think this will be my final procedure , although I don't even have more scalp hair now to do another one :D , Yes I will share pictures in normal conditions in a day or two.

Thanks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JC71 said:

Looks good for all those grafts 😉 and it does seem like you a pretty good beard should you need any extra 👍🏽

aah, no man, I will not go for another one now in future, I didn't do my 3 procedure to look perfect, I just did it to look normal, Now that I look normal or you can say my hair look normal , I don't want to make it an obsession and thrive for perfection. Need of more hair is endless and we will never get satisfaction with this. With that said , yes I can definitely go for SMP or other non surgical things. But for hair transplants I am done with them, its been almost a 10 years journey for all my HTs and over thinking about my hair. Now I will just stick to minfin combination and use it for life till a miracle product is invented by hair scientists :D

Thanks.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, nishchd said:

aah, no man, I will not go for another one now in future, I didn't do my 3 procedure to look perfect, I just did it to look normal, Now that I look normal or you can say my hair look normal , I don't want to make it an obsession and thrive for perfection. Need of more hair is endless and we will never get satisfaction with this. With that said , yes I can definitely go for SMP or other non surgical things. But for hair transplants I am done with them, its been almost a 10 years journey for all my HTs and over thinking about my hair. Now I will just stick to minfin combination and use it for life till a miracle product is invented by hair scientists :D

Thanks.

Yup hair greed is real, but it sounds like your happy with your hair as it is. And you have come so far ! I have had x5 hts and am still looking at another 🤣😂

Below are pictures in dry hair and in normal conditions, just took a shower, fan dried , put .00001 mg of fibres :D only on the right side where there is a small partition of hair, two tiny sprays of hair spray and that is it.

I guess this is a very easy routine which I follow. And again, I use .5ml of topical minfin combo once in 2 days only.

So yes I am quite happy with my last HT.

IMG_20211017_011746.jpg

IMG_20211017_011719.jpg

IMG_20211017_011701.jpg

Edited by nishchd
correction

• 3 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, NAVI said:

How much of your results are due to topical minfin? What if you stop using it?

I genuinely  dont know man, but I what I know is that Hair transplants  are never perfect and you will be needing a support system to look them good or perfect, be it minfin or some sort of fibres. It depends how you want to your hair to look. Some guys are satisfied with minimalistic and some are not even with more than average. So it depends person to person. Having said that , I am kinda guy who is satisfied with what I have right now and I guess thats how every baldy should go. Cheers🍻 

• 7 months later...

Hi @nishchdI have gone through your entire thread and journey of HT, results look amazing..I am also thinking for HT with dr Nav Vikram, how was your overall experience and do you still recommend that clinic? Are there any side effects in last 2 years? Please suggest, thanks 

Edited by Shail

On 6/5/2022 at 9:08 PM, Shail said:

Hi @nishchdI have gone through your entire thread and journey of HT, results look amazing..I am also thinking for HT with dr Nav Vikram, how was your overall experience and do you still recommend that clinic? Are there any side effects in last 2 years? Please suggest, thanks 

Hi There,

I am still doing good and would definitely recommend dr. nav vikram as I got the best treatment there after all my HTs experience. No side effects whatsoever, I still use minfin topical combo once or twice in a week to keep what I gained.

Thanks.