How is Dr.Nav Vikram Kamboj from NeoGraft clinic Chandigarh India?

Hi everyone,

I have booked a surgery with Dr. Nav Vikram Kamboj ,head of NeoGraft Clinic Chandigarh India. I know what you all are thinking right now. Yes I have had 2 surgeries before with the 2 renowned clinic in Chandigarh. Both with unsatisfactory results. I found about Dr.Vikram on youtube doing live surgeries and their patient s making YouTube channels and showing results on monthly timeline, so that made me feel about legitimate about the Dr. Have anyone else here done surgery with him? Anyone? 

Thanks

Nishant.

• Confused 1

Are the other 2 doctors recommended here ?

Was it fue or fut ?

post pictures to get better advice 

On 1/16/2020 at 4:42 AM, Tbcruz said:

Are the other 2 doctors recommended here ?

Was it fue or fut ?

post pictures to get better advice 

Yes one of the 2 clinics is recommended here.

All 3 procedures FUE

Just to update ,I had my 3rd FUE session yesterday and It went smooth, 3800 grafts in a single day which covered mostly my crown whicg which was untouched in 2 FUEs before and also addressed the mid scalp and right side of the head which didn't get growth in the 1st 2 sessions.Below are before and after pictures of my 3rd surgery.

Total surgeries -3

1st in 2013 -3270 grafts

2nd in 2017 -2700 grafts

3rd on 16th jan 2020 - 3800 grafts

IMG_20200116_231144.jpg

IMG_20200116_065456.jpg

IMG_20200116_072803.jpg

15792272692302935503155823218413.jpg

Medicines/Supplements/lotion provided by the clinic started at Day 15.

Also Had my 2nd PRP yesterday and 20minutes of laser light therapy in the clinic itself.

PS. No finestride and minoxidil prescribed by the clinic.Thats a sigh Because I am very sensitive towards Fin.

IMG20200201135729.jpg

IMG20200201134116.jpg

IMG20200201134107.jpg

IMG20200201134055.jpg

Edited by nishchd

• Administrators

Everything looks normal, except the donor looks like it’s suffering shock loss. Should subside in due time.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

11 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Everything looks normal, except the donor looks like it’s suffering shock loss. Should subside in due time.

9000+ grafts taken from my donor area in time period of 7 years, its bound to look thin and I am open to have SMP done if required. I don't want to be on medication, I will try to keep whatever I will have with natural resources , multivitamins and active lifestyle. :)

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, tesla007 said:

What is Stem Cell augmentation and SMP?

Which was the other clinic besides darling buds?

Hi,

Stem cell augment is a solution which they add in the PRP and inject into the scalp to boost the overall growth, I am not sure how helpful it would be in the end but I wanted the best this time so I agreed to everything doctor has to offer me.

Other clinic was Reviva clinic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tesla007 said:

What is Stem Cell augmentation and SMP?

Which was the other clinic besides darling buds?

yes and SMP is Scalp Micro Pigmentation. Its a kind of tattooing on the scalp to add density. I am considering SMP on my donor area which I know is depleted by now. But I will still wait for 3 months to see how my donor area looks by that time.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, nishchd said:

Hi,

Stem cell augment is a solution which they add in the PRP and inject into the scalp to boost the overall growth, I am not sure how helpful it would be in the end but I wanted the best this time so I agreed to everything doctor has to offer me.

Other clinic was Reviva clinic.

Reviva will soon be added here. Their all girl staff is very very arrogant. I almost paid my money to them but thank goodness that they showed their real face. I rejected darling buds too.

4 hours ago, tesla007 said:

Reviva will soon be added here. Their all girl staff is very very arrogant. I almost paid my money to them but thank goodness that they showed their real face. I rejected darling buds too.

The after care I received from NeoGraft clinic was exceptional, they sent me messages everyday till day 15 to give me post op instructions and asked for pictures. I didn't experience this from the previous clinics, they just did the surgery and took the money, game over. No follow ups nothing. I also had my 2nd PRP on day 15 which was included in the package. But, the only judge will be the results, till then I will not say that I went to the best clinic this time. But I am taking extra care this time, taking meds and good diet.Also applying a serum given by the clinic and castor oil every other day.

PS. I am not on finestride, and never will be, I cant tolerate even a single pill. Having said that, my overall health is more important to me than the hair. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

This is Day 62 Update.

First of all I would like to say everyone to stay safe and stay at home to end the Covid19 outbreak effects. It is really sad to know what is happening in the world right now. I hope it gets better in the coming days.

Coming back to my HT update, Its the 2 month update. I do not see much growth at this stage, all the growth is from previous HTs and may a 10% from the latest one. Head is very itchy so may the growth will start soon. I am following the same medicine regiment as mentioned in the last updates.

IMG20200318195919.jpg

Just in case anyone wants to see my donor are after 3 hair transplants in 7 years, almost 10k grafts and 72 days after my 3rd hair transplant.

Personally I think its not too bad, and I can live with it only if my top grows thick. I would definitely go for SMP in my donor area to make it look a little thicker.

World is going through a pandemic right now which is bad, but good for the ones like me who wants to be in isolation after recent Hair transplant. Having said that I DID NOT mean that pandemic should last long, I hope everything gets back to normal and I pray for the people lost their lives and who are suffering from it.

Opinions are welcome.

• 4 weeks later...

A quick 3 months and 4 days update , Although I notice some growth at this stage but nothing great which is expected, I will post an update in another 2 weeks, I am keeping my fingers crossed this time.

IMG20200420102109.jpg

On 3/28/2020 at 4:15 PM, nishchd said:

Just in case anyone wants to see my donor are after 3 hair transplants in 7 years, almost 10k grafts and 72 days after my 3rd hair transplant.

Personally I think its not too bad, and I can live with it only if my top grows thick. I would definitely go for SMP in my donor area to make it look a little thicker.

World is going through a pandemic right now which is bad, but good for the ones like me who wants to be in isolation after recent Hair transplant. Having said that I DID NOT mean that pandemic should last long, I hope everything gets back to normal and I pray for the people lost their lives and who are suffering from it.

Opinions are welcome.

Ive read SMP does not last long in scar tissue such as fue scars. Do you know of any information otherwise?

On 4/23/2020 at 9:10 PM, Looking for HT said:

Following your journey mate. Check out mine too. 4 months completed and not on Finasteride too. Good to meet people who are in the similar boat. 

Hi mate, Yes I have been silently following your journey (just commented today) lol. So yes I am not on finesteride and Minoxidil. My doctor didn't ask me to have so. He said his approach is quite different from others. He prescribed be procapil serum which is newer from Minoxidil and has results for longer run, and other medicines you can see above. Also I must say PRPs helped me a lot to halt my hairfall. I experience zero hairfall since my HT. So I will continue to have PRPs every 3-4 months gaps. I am experiencing some growth also now as I write this at 3.5 months post my HT. Right now I am only hoping that this should be my last HT as I already went beyond the threshold of donor reserves.Cheers.