How is Dr.Nav Vikram Kamboj from NeoGraft clinic Chandigarh India?

On 4/24/2020 at 2:01 AM, LonelyGraft said:

Ive read SMP does not last long in scar tissue such as fue scars. Do you know of any information otherwise?

Hi,

Yes you are right, My doctor said the same too but he also didn't ask me against it. He said I should go for SMP and It should stay for 2-3 years and I can refill again after that. I think that is the only option for me. But right now everything is shutdown here in the country so can't have SMPs and PRPs. Sad times.

On 4/28/2020 at 2:27 PM, nishchd said:

Hi mate, Yes I have been silently following your journey (just commented today) lol. So yes I am not on finesteride and Minoxidil. My doctor didn't ask me to have so. He said his approach is quite different from others. He prescribed be procapil serum which is newer from Minoxidil and has results for longer run, and other medicines you can see above. Also I must say PRPs helped me a lot to halt my hairfall. I experience zero hairfall since my HT. So I will continue to have PRPs every 3-4 months gaps. I am experiencing some growth also now as I write this at 3.5 months post my HT. Right now I am only hoping that this should be my last HT as I already went beyond the threshold of donor reserves.Cheers.

All the best mate with the growth😊 Never heard of propacil serum. Does it help in your opinion?

Edited by Looking for HT

On 4/30/2020 at 3:03 AM, Looking for HT said:

All the best mate with the growth😊 Never heard of propacil serum. Does it help in your opinion?

Yes even I didn't hear about procapil before , its made up of all natural substances as written on the box and I have watched some videos on YouTube about its good and better results than Minoxidil. You can give it a shot because it has zero harm and side effects. As I told you my doctor has completely different approach on hair treatments and it works for his patients so I am also following that. I Definitely feel my hair is more thick and denser than before. May be my before hair also got thicker with the help of PRP , multivitamins and serum. All in all I am going to follow this for at least 6 months and give the best to the new hair to grow.

28 minutes ago, nishchd said:

Yes even I didn't hear about procapil before , its made up of all natural substances as written on the box and I have watched some videos on YouTube about its good and better results than Minoxidil. You can give it a shot because it has zero harm and side effects. As I told you my doctor has completely different approach on hair treatments and it works for his patients so I am also following that. I Definitely feel my hair is more thick and denser than before. May be my before hair also got thicker with the help of PRP , multivitamins and serum. All in all I am going to follow this for at least 6 months and give the best to the new hair to grow.

I get you. Combination of everything may help. I am in Ireland and cannot find procapil serum. Ill give another month to see what happens. Happy for you and hope you get great results :)

2 hours ago, Looking for HT said:

I get you. Combination of everything may help. I am in Ireland and cannot find procapil serum. Ill give another month to see what happens. Happy for you and hope you get great results :)

Procapil is just a formula like Minoxidil, you should find some brand on amazon. Try to search on it. I am currently using this brand. If you see the formula written, it also contains natural sources like castor oil.

IMG20200501201105.jpg

IMG20200501201111.jpg

2 hours ago, Looking for HT said:

It is also written on the box that it fights dihydrotestosterone which is the root cause of hairfall. 

IMG20200501201544.jpg

Day number 111 . Started Experiencing some growth from last 2 weeks. And I completely tell the difference. Below are 2 photos from top and front. Just out of the shower dry hair, normal room lighting. Next update at 4 month mark.

IMG20200507201555.jpg

IMG20200507201620.jpg

22 hours ago, nishchd said:

Day number 111 . Started Experiencing some growth from last 2 weeks. And I completely tell the difference. Below are 2 photos from top and front. Just out of the shower dry hair, normal room lighting. Next update at 4 month mark.

IMG20200507201555.jpg

IMG20200507201620.jpg

Amazing growth mate. Excited for you😃

6 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Hey nishchd,

It's looking excellent and it's still got so much more time to go! Density looks great all over and the frontal area in particular looks incredibly strong!

Yes frontal density in the left side of the head is Ok but right side still lacks which was covered in the latest HT. I am hoping this time I get a satisfactory result and I don't have to use hair fibres. I am not expecting an out of the world result. Just a normal head of hair.

16th Jan 2020 to 16th May 2020

Exactly 4 months today and I am really excited with the new growth till now. My hair has grown long (previously transplanted and newly transplanted both). I am expecting more growth in coming 2 months or so ..after that its just get better with density in my experience. Earlier my hair were never get straight up like in the picture below. So for sure they have gain volume. Crown is still lagging behind (no pictures). I am still taking multivitamins and using procapil serum day and night. Lagging some density in the mid scalp also, hoping it to get filled in coming months because lot of grafts were implanted there.IMG20200516140441.thumb.jpg.133c5abe54363ae64c5105d89596a10c.jpg

IMG20200516140451.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

So here is my 5 Month update with pictures of front,top,sides and back.

I have seen some improvement from 4th month but not a drastic, please let me know your opinion. Mid scalp still lags a bit but improved from my last update. Crown is also improving now. I know it still looks empty but considering I had nothing there to this, I am Ok with this. My hair has grown long so it will help in illusion of density.

Sides and back looks over harvested and patchy which is true in every aspect and accept it considering the fact that this is my 3rd surgery and all grafts are taken from my back. I am really looking into SMP as soon as things get normal with Covid19. I think SMP will make my HT look better if not perfect. 

I am working form home from last 3 months so I am not using any hair products or concealers. Honestly , I don't feel the need of using hair fibres now. My hair is better than before but not as dense I would like too. If I am going out on a drinks night or so I would definitely sprinkle a little fibres. I applied some hair fibres 2 weeks ago and it was magic. Earlier I had to use fibres in a good amount everyday which was a mess. I am glad that it's past now.

Below are my photos and I would like to have some comments , opinions and suggestions.

Next update at 6 months.

Thanks.

Nishant.

IMG20200616140059.jpg

IMG20200616140124.jpg

IMG20200616140146.jpg

IMG20200616140612.jpg

IMG20200616140530.jpg

IMG20200616140432.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

This is my 6 month and 7 days update. I happy to say that I am satisfied with the overall results thus far, I can still notice new growth every other week and density is improving every week. I hope it keeps getting better in coming months. I still believe these are not my final results and there is more to come, comments will be appreciated. 

My Regime includes a Multivitamin tablet daily , Omega 3 Salmon fish oil capsule daily,Iron and Zinc tab thrice a week, Vitamin D capsule once a week. Mintop Procapil serum daily once.

Please note-No Finesteride and No Minoxidil prescribed by my doctor.

Below pictures taken from top are under Harsh light so still some scalp showing but the best part is I have stopped using hair fibres everyday and I just use a little sprinkle when going out somewhere.

Work from home taking a toll now, I really want to go out like I used to before Covid.

Next update -7 Months.

IMG20200724021222.jpg

IMG20200724021209.jpg

Guys I had my first professional hair cut in 6 months and 1st after the surgery, what do you think my donor area looks like ? Do I need to have SMP done or BHT into the donor area? 

Also ,is there any chance that my donor area will improve from here?

Please suggest.

IMG20200726022520.jpg

IMG20200726022511.jpg

This is how my crown looks like at 6.5 months, It received around 2000 grafts but still thin, they say crown takes the longest to grow so I am waiting it to grow till 12 months and see. It doesnt look bad though considering there was no hair before. A little hair fibre will go long way.

IMG_20200802_023637.jpg

6.5 months and it keeps getting better and better week by week, I am thrilled with my results, this photo is out of shower towel dry hair under harsh light. I am impressed how IMG20200805193103.thumb.jpg.a41d13bea5bf66e765c1ca743daffde2.jpg the density looks so far.

• 3 months later...

Hi All,

So this is exactly 10 months today that I had my 3rd surgery and hopefully final. Below photo is just after shower,towel dried and combed. No products at the moment.

When I go out I just sprinkle very very little hair fibres just to be sure (to settle down my sub conscious mind tbh). I will do a detailed write up and 360° photos at 1 year mark, but my main concern is solved for now which was mid scalp density.

BTW i started Minoxidil and finesteride topical solution 2 months ago which is also making the difference in my opinion.

If anyone have any query I am happy to help.

IMG20201117192412.jpg

• 3 months later...
On 7/25/2020 at 10:10 PM, nishchd said:

Guys I had my first professional hair cut in 6 months and 1st after the surgery, what do you think my donor area looks like ? Do I need to have SMP done or BHT into the donor area? 

Also ,is there any chance that my donor area will improve from here?

Please suggest.

IMG20200726022520.jpg

IMG20200726022511.jpg

Id go with a high fade on the sides and back of your head mate (just a bit longer than the peaky blinder style). A good haircut can do wonders.