Irishman finally takes the plunge and has HT @ Team Eugenix!!

Zoomster

Thank you for your kind words Paddy ..you've done me a favour in allowing me reply to your comment as I was having some trouble trying to upload the wording of my actual experience..the photos only uploaded for some reason .

So here goes a quick run through and can I just say that as it happens my arrival at the clinic was pretty much at the same time as " looking for HT " ..I arrived a few hours later and we were operated on literally across from each other so I won't go over the same finer details as per his excellent and informative post ..

For the record as the pics show ive extensive baldness NW 6 and I've just looked at the graft count this morning which were as follows 

Scalp 5623 Beard 1413 - total 7036

Arrived morning 20th and had my consultation with Dr Arika Bansal late afternoon same day ..I found her to be very professional and gave me the impression that I was being properly listened to regarding my hopes and expectations..she did a scalp exam and to my delight confirmed that my donor area was good ...( I was considered not a suitable candidate for surgery by a UK clinic in Manchester in 2012 ..by photos only not in person consultation)..

All the while both Anil and Suryakant the clinic patient counsellors were always within arms reach 24/7 to help and support me while at clinic for my procedure

Dr Arika explained to me that after having consulting with Dr Pradeep on seeding my previously sent photos they felt the best strategy was to try obtain as many scalp grafts as possible and leave the beard to be at the very end if required ... this should give the most pleasing asthetic results...

Surgery Day 1 - 21 st 

Dr Sethi flight was delayed due to fog as Looking for HT mentioned earlier so we finally got going around 2pm where Dr Sethi worked his magic on drawing my hairline after consultation with myself ..I'm so glad he suggested a slightly more youthful looking one than the more receding style I had originally planned on as I think it looks a million dollars as we speak 

He then made the slits from front to back to help try and ensure full or as full as can be hoped for coverage which is amazing news to hear for a slick bald NW 6..the simultaneous extractions / implantation started around 4.30 pm and ended around 9.30 pm ..approx 1100 grafts ( from memory don't recall exact graft counts )

Day 2 - 22 nd Dec 

This was a full on early start late finish to try and make up for lost time on the 21 st ..Dr Sethi did the hairline implantation and the technicians worked away all day very capable and professional....I will say I locked onto Dr Alok as my go to for local anaesthesia injections when needed ..it felt more like a head massage with the vibrate machine than a nasty pinch when Dr Alok gave the injections

A successful hair transplant is only a good as it's weakest link within the OT team and I have to say you never feel exposed to any mistakes of any kind whilst the procedure is being carried out ...id even go as far as to say the general vibe about the clinic is one of a spiritual nature ....but not at the expense of world class procedure ..

End of day 2 they extracted / implanted approx 3500 grafts 

Day 3 - 23 Rd Dec 

Again early start with the same well oiled machine starting around 9 am and I was finally finished around 4.30 pm that day 2,500 grafts later ( 1413 from beard ).....

All I can say is I've been researching high and low since 2012 re HTs / SMP etc as per my previous post and I'm 100% of the view that for my particular set of circumstances I absolutely chose the right Team of hair restoration experts to help give my back not just my hair....but hopefully so much more in the months and years to follow.

The OT rooms at Eugenix when in full flow is like watching an orchestra in action..with Dr Pradeep and Dr Arika the joint master conductors !!

And finally a special shout out to Paddyirishman...his  support in the background has been a massive help to me and I'm sure to many others to 

Bottom line ...yes I'd 100% recommend Eugenix to a friend or indeed family member

Z

• Thanks 1

Fyi The last 3 pics in white gown were taken this morning 26 Dec ..the pics from Android phone make the area look more red than actually is..I'll upload more from iPhone shortly...the donor /recipient are very neat and clean in my view 

@Zoomster Thank you for your great post Sir. All the best for your result. 

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Attached are clearer Iphone pics 3 days post op  ..the higher up scalp red crusts are due to me missing this area with the betadine scrub I think .....for fear of disrupting the grafts in the crown area .. I've had no pain at all in donor / recipient areas post procedure except some forehead swelling coming into land in Dublin ..cabin pressure I guess ....that all went really quickly..

IMG_20191226_174312.png

IMG_20191226_174325.png

IMG_20191226_174337.png