Exosome Therapy Hair Loss Cure Or Hype?

• Administrators

Have you guys heard about exosome therapy? It seems to have blown up recently, as some physicians are touting it the future of hair loss treatments. Maybe i'm cynical, but I have heard this before, and for the past 20 years, nothing has replaced finasteride. What do you guys think? I'd love to hear some thoughts.

exosome.jpg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Yeah it’s the next step up from PRP .. same theory .. it’s the same As PRP but it’s more efficient .. they Are only taking the nutrients that is specific to treating hairloss n growth .. looks like u going to be out of a job Melvin .. Heheheh 

j/k 

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, Legend007 said:

Yeah it’s the next step up from PRP .. same theory .. it’s the same As PRP but it’s more efficient .. they Are only taking the nutrients that is specific to treating hairloss n growth .. looks like u going to be out of a job Melvin .. Heheheh 

j/k 

Haha I wish, I actually work for an insurance I’m sure you’re familiar with lol. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

IMHO, just more b.s. touted and intended to hype a treatment to get investor cash so they could continue their “research” for many more years and cover their lab expenses and salaries. It seems anything at the cellular level that gets extracted from the human body has a very difficult time producing results, unlike larger already developed things like follicles/grafts and organs.

• 7 months later...