Joe Rogan Thinks Lebron Should Shave His Head

Melvin- Admin

• Administrators

Some of you guys aren’t aware that Lebron had a hair fiber disaster. One of his Teammates pointed out that his hairier looked like mud. This prompted Joe Rogan to offer up his advice to shave. Even though Rogan himself used to wear concealer also.

I think with the money Lebron has he should be able to get a solid hairline, at the very least dude don’t wear a hair band on your hairline if you're gonna sweat. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

He's def pouring that shit on his head by the gallon these days and probably hitting it with the hairspray to hold it as best as possible. When I see him in commercials with solid hair all I do is shake my head lol.

based off the pictures I've seen, I think he may have already gotten some work done on his hairline but it didnt turn out great, so he's still resorting to fibers. thats just my opinion/thought on it

go sixers

Edited by hairlossPA

• Administrators

Without a doubt he's using hair loss concealer. He's not the only basketball player to do it, a few years ago there was a guy who used DermMatch and it looked like he shoe polished his entire head. Hair loss concealers are meant to boost or enhance your hair, not to be a replacement. This is why these sorts of disasters happen.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Moderators

This is exactly why I keep saying I will not use concealer. Everyone who uses some type of concealer thinks they know how to use it better than anyone else and nobody can tell, yet they can spot everyone else who uses it. Think a minute. Do you really think there is anyone out there using concealer who is using it to purposely make sure everyone knows? Of course not! They all think they are making their hair look better, but here we are able to spot many of them. So, what makes you think nobody can see yours? Even if you are really good at it, you have to constantly use it every day or else it will be known because one day you will suddenly have thin hair and the next day you are back to thick hair. Do you really think nobody knows after that? Why bother once people know? What's the point?

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2019 at 3:35 PM, CosmoKramer said:

Pretty embarrassing for Mr James, I agree with Rogan but as much as Joe professes he’s accepted his hair loss and bald look he still seems very interested of recent in the subject of hair/other guys’ hair.

Thats a good point. Its almost like he didnt really get over losing hair subconsciously.