How long after your FUE ht did you return to work?

Sorry for making another thread, I'm new and just have a lot of questions...

Just wondering, for those of you who have had FUE, how long until you returned to work after the procedure?  Did you tell people you worked with?  And how long after the procedure can you wear a hat?

I returned to work the next day

Yes I did.

You can wear a hat the day of the procedure, if you wish.

My FUE procedures were rather small and no shaving of the donor was required.  

I am guessing you are having a good size procedure and the donor will be shaven.  You''' be sore for a few days and would probably not enjoy having something rub the area.  I would give it 4-7 days depending on how quickly you heal.

I am guessing you're about to do a procedure.  What I would do is - get a preppy haircut in advance.  Just say you are trying something new.  Have the procedure and just let the hair grow.

I did and 3 times with hardly any redness after 3-4 weeks. Some are better healers than others and will have different characteristics. Others have redness for months 

there is an element though of you won’t know what you’ll like till it happens. Everyone is different . If your fair skinned add much more time

Fool proof solution is just tell people. Or if you can’t take 2-3 months sabbatical 

Edited by BaldingBogger