Looking for a reasonably priced consult in New York/New Jersey

• Administrators

I don't believe Dr. Bloxham charges for consults. 

Edit: Correction I have been informed that Dr. Bloxham charges $75 for consultations.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Moderators

Have you tried True & Dorin? The last I checked they had free consultations. They are located at 499 7th Ave. It's near the corner of 37th St and W 7th Ave.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators

^Yes like @BeHappy mentioned True&Dorin are excellent physicians as well definitely worth checking out.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Moderators
14 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I have been informed that Dr. Bloxham charges $75 for consultations.

Oh that's interesting. It used to be free when Dr. Feller was the only Dr. there. That was a while back though. I had a consultation with him about 10 years ago. I wonder if the fact that a lot of people are getting multiple consultations is causing some places to have to charge now since they may be doing many more consultations that don't result in the person having their surgery with them. Hmmm....

Edited by BeHappy

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

The only people in the area I’d bother consulting with are True & Dorin, Bloxham, and Carlos Wesley.

I think charging for a consult is probably more common in New York than other regions — you may want to do some virtual consultations with docs in other areas, as many of the top people will do it for free.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

How much do they charge per graft for FUE?

On 9/23/2019 at 2:56 PM, RecessionProof said:

The only people in the area I’d bother consulting with are True & Dorin, Bloxham, and Carlos Wesley.

I think charging for a consult is probably more common in New York than other regions — you may want to do some virtual consultations with docs in other areas, as many of the top people will do it for free.

• Administrators
On 9/23/2019 at 11:56 AM, RecessionProof said:

^this I’d also add Dr. Bernstein to that list as well.

View my thread

Dr. Robert Dorin would accommodate you.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY