How Is This Kind Of Hair Growth Possible?

rogar6

It looks like this guy is plucking healthy hairs, inserting them into his scalp and getting growth. I'm not new to the transplant process and have always understood the graft would comprise the entire follicular unit but he seems to be getting growth with only the plucked hair. 
Yes, i realize this guy is somewhat butchering himself and he should at least use actual hair tp tools but aside from all that, how can he get such growth by simply using plucked hairs and not the entire FU?

I apologize if this has been previously posted.

I don't believe any of the regrowth is from actual hair transplantation but the puncturing and needling of his scalp - possibly possibly causing some stimulation. Given all that, I still think this is another hair regrowth scam.. notice the website plug at the end which leads you to products to buy?

• Administrators

Wow how do you even stumble upon this nonsense lol. I really feel sorry for anyone who actually believes he's growing hair by inserting a plucked hair follicle into holes he punches himself using a threading needle 😂

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Years ago I recall visiting with a patient that actually lived on a mountain.  Totally secluded.  White beard that almost touched his belly.  Had been saving all the hair he'd shed in a period of 5 years which he brought in, (in a plastic bag).  Said, "put it back in."  Had no clue.

With as many people we have in this world, there is all kinds of crazy things out there.

At the end of the video there is clearly new growth so he's either scamming everyone because he has nothing better to do and actually had a real transplant or somehow his method works - which may be nothing more than bad lighting and glue lol