Why is everbody saying MHR is bad?? What is your proof??

mpkoons

When some says why is EVERYBODY saying this ,I think thats a pretty strong indication something is wrong.

Ive seen this so many times before .

A guy comes on here or other boards and has a date set with a hair mill and everyone takes their free time to really try to help and then EVERYONE finally just says screw it good luck, go,be done with it.

Those people NEVER return .

Why ? Its because most likely they feel like a jackass for falling for the bullcrap these clinics sling at them.

Im like that now ,go be done with it , Good luck We will be here for you when you need a repair .

One quick search found me this .

Probably not you doc but still MHR

http://hair-restoration-info.c...6060861/m/5981000204

since you chose MHR you probably dont have the knowledge required to have this procedure... MHR likley made it sound easy. it is not.. this is a VERY difficult prucedure to do correctly and a very easy procedure to mess up.. you choosing a big CHAIN is not your best bet... its just not. as a matter of fact you should probably post pics and ask a TON of questions before you even take this step..... it may save your life in ways you cant even understand right now..... your talking to people who have been there man.......

here is your info..... MHR is a GAMBLE. you dont know what you will get and this is NOT something you want to mess up.... go cancel. whatever it costs pay it. its not worth the ris..... after that thank GOD or whoever you pray to that you found this place.... once your done start researching this forum ask questions post pics... you will get great feedback from many posters.... after a while you will be much more ready to make a decision be it surgery or no surgery.

i went to the other large chain 'bosley' i regret it..

*** RESULTS WILL 100%, without a DOUBT, VARY***

100% to all the above. And the scenario PGP put out there is frighteningly true.....just do yourself the justice of taking enough time to research HTs enough to where you won't have such major, controversial doubts.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

MP-- ditto to what everyone stated, so I think now you can move on from thinking about going to the hair mills.

You have clearly found this forum which will serve you with a wealth of knowledge and information. Ask questions and review the surgeons recommended here who are the top in this minefield of a business.

Do not gamble with your head, you will regret it. Go to the best doc you can with transparent and available results for you to view (all the docs here). Remember, your face and head are the first thing people see and notice when the meet you. And a bad HT will stick out and make you feel worse than you already do.

So, again, abandon the idea of mhe or bosely, do research and choose a top doc (which will be cheaper now and in the long run).

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

. Just go do what you want. I really dont care. You asked for opinions and because you dont like those opinions you question our experience and knowledge. The opinions you are getting are from people who have experience with places like these. BTW how many threads are you going to start asking the same question. Go get hacked up!

I'll add just one more just in case it helps to tilt you.

MHR will not be perfoming the HT procedure. A Doctor will be performing the procedure. Are you comfortable with that Doctor? have you seen that Doctor's prior work? have you met the staff that will be doing 50% or more of the work the day of your HT? have you contacted prior patients from that doctor and heard about their experience. Would they recommend that doctor? have you googled that doctor?

If you answered yes to all of the above and have no issues then Godspeed to you. I look for ward to your web log and pictures of your progress. The one thing I have learned in my short time on this forum is that the people here will always be available to help you through any problems you should experience no matter what clinic you choose.

GOOD GOD!! Ask some questions and get my head bittin off!! I have decided to hold off on my surgery due to my economic situation not from what everybody is saying on here!! I have taken into account what everybody is saying and I appreciate the info!!

mpkoons,

You kind of contradict yourself. You said you cancled NOT because of what everyone is saying, yet you add "have taken into account what everybody is saying and I appreciate the info"

Well in any case, good luck with whoever you choose to do your procedure.

you think we bit your head off? all anyone on here did was take time out of their day to give you the advice we wished we had received. i know we're not supposed to hurl insults, but you're an ungrateful jerk.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Uh-huh....(many) things aren't adding up...mpkoons' 7 posts almost strike me as some shill trying to subtly drum up some legitimacy and a quick-strike of recognition for MHR lol....not that I'd bet on that, but it almost seems that way....amazing....

Either way, I hope you do get that procedure done by MHR mpkoons, and good luck b/c you'll absolutely need it -- appreciative, prospective patients can always use *another* guinea pig to take a hit and drive the obvious home even further for everyone else out there ....

-----------

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Well why ever you canceled doesnt matter as long as you did . Good job you saved yourself a big a hassle

You can say its because of a economic situation but on the 20th you said you were scheduled for MHR in 3 days.

Mhr requires a deposit and I have never heard they return it so if you canceled you threw away 1000-2000.

I find that hard to believe if this is financial.

Whether you want to admit it or not I believe this forum saved your life .

I looked at everyone that has posted and all these guys truly care

Dont let anyone pm you and try to lead you to a certain doc unless you asked them about your doc

That is as bad as the salesman at MHR.

Do your own research and ask a bunch of questions.

I know we were rough but it was for your own good .

Stay on and learn and one day you might be able to save someone yourself

I think you're right on, PGP; thinking about that more, I think you're spot on. Something was clearly not adding up w/ the time frame, deposit, excuse for canceling, etc.....dollars to donuts that that is it!

-----------

this thread is starting to sound a lot like the other thread regarding dr. Epstein:

http://hair-restoration-info.c...=954108522#954108522

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Man there are some pissed off people out there!! If you people must know I had a job lined up at the end of May and it fell through!! I had already gave MHR the 750 and once I told them the situation they where willing to work with me and give me the money back by setting me up with a years worth of propecia. I figure I can try it out for awhile and see what happens!! For hairthere sorry writting a 20 second e-mail took so much time out of your day! SOB!!!!! I appreciate the info no doubt but at least I am not the one advertising all these doctors at the end of every freaking email like everybody else!! Why would you say you are not a doctor these are my opinions unless you really are working for a doctors office?? I think there are some true people out there giving advice and then there are people who have a hand in discrediting other clinics to try to get business!!!

Mpkoons, firstly, lay off the exclamation points buddy, you don't need three of them to end a sentence. secondly, at this point i truly hope you do get your act together, get a job and end up with mhr. i will be the first to say i told you so. peace

p.s. they ripped you off on the propecia. you can get proscar which is the same exact thing for less than half what you're paying. oh, and the reason i have the doctors' names in my signature is more to warn people against going to the first guy i got conned into seeing. dr. feller doesn't really need me to advertise for him.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Man there are some pissed off people out there!! If you people must know I had a job lined up at the end of May and it fell through!! I had already gave MHR the 750 and once I told them the situation they where willing to work with me and give me the money back by setting me up with a years worth of propecia. I figure I can try it out for awhile and see what happens!! For hairthere sorry writting a 20 second e-mail took so much time out of your day! SOB!!!!! I appreciate the info no doubt but at least I am not the one advertising all these doctors at the end of every freaking email like everybody else!! Why would you say you are not a doctor these are my opinions unless you really are working for a doctors office?? I think there are some true people out there giving advice and then there are people who have a hand in discrediting other clinics to try to get business!!!

WOW. I hope "SOB" is a different acronym today than it was during my days as a snotty teen!

I bet folks here are grinning ear to ear at your $750 purchase of propecia.

MPKOONS

When you come on here as a novice, as i did last year, you presumably are looking for unbiased advice?

So why not take it??

Common sense will tell you that if you go to a named surgeon, who performs the procedure on you personally, then you can research and see grown out results for him. If you go to a "Hair mill" where a company employs many different surgeons, how on earth can you be sure of the quality you will receive.

Good advice from all on this forum, will be to go to a recomended surgeon, and research long and hard before you decide. A hair transplant is for life, and you will have to look at it every day.

Good luck in your research.

Clive.

im not sure if i missed something or not but i dont think the hostility is neededicon_wink.gif.. all that matters is the guy got warned and apparently will not go thru with the MHR procedure... this is the most important thing as its prob the very best thing for him...

also they could have kept the 750 but if hes gonna get a perscription at least its something. even though it is still a rip off.... consider yourself lucky mpkoons.

cant we all just get along?

*** RESULTS WILL 100%, without a DOUBT, VARY***

mpkoons,

Nobody here is being nasty to you. They are trying to answer your question based on their experience and opinion. You of course, have every right to disagree and make your own choices.

I won't assume yet that "SOB" stands for what most thinks it does, but before you start insulting people, please read "Keeping Personal Insults Off Our forum"

Best wishes,

Bill

What are you guys paying per month for propecia?? I looked around online and the going rate is around 60 bucks! I figured I was getting a fair deal!

I think 60$ per month is a fair deal for Propecia. However, I use Proscar (which is EXACTLY the same as Propecia) which costs 15$/month when i split it in four.

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley