Does The Grow Band Work For Hair Loss

Will The GrowBand Work For Hair Loss  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Administrators

Have any of you guys heard about this product? It was on the forum a while ago. Apparently, it's being sold for $300. What do you guys think? is this a sham or the real deal? I wan to hear the communities input.

Does the GrowBand Work For Hair Loss

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Great poll, Although I’m sure there are some in between answers. However, in this particular case, I really don’t believe this product will work for anyone with genetic hair loss at all because they don’t even have  an accurate understanding of what causes hair loss. 

Best wishes, 

Bill

Wow, This is the first time i am hearing of this.  Mods, do you guys think this can reduce recipient scar tissue since it pulls the skin to get blood flowing?  Do you think this may increase scalp laxity?

my one fear with this is, ive seen folks wear turbans for years and some get traction alopecia from pulling and tugging and tightness of turban.  I just hope this does not have a similar effect long term.  

Thanks for informing us about it though.  

Not for treating MPB...DHT is the culprit!

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY