How many hours does a 2,000 FUE transplant take??

Agree with posters above. At the same time, many variables affect the length of the surgery, and some would be specific to you and your case.  For example, some people have “mushy” skin which can slow down extractions. Implanting in between long hair can slow things down. Dense, or ultra dense packing takes longer. Also, some people have grafts that are more prone to pop out after placement and need to be repositioned. A clinic may perform a 2000 graft surgery on one patient and it takes six hours start to finish and the same team may take nine hours on another 2000 graft surgery on someone else.

Around eight hours including a half hour break for lunch I'd say. It's a long day but it passes fairly quickly, you may even doze off for an hour or two.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Without any complications along with competent skill level, roughly between 6-8 hours.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY