Not sure about Dr. K opinion about my surgery

fespafer

Hello everybody, I've already post this same words on another Dr. K (AEK Hair Clinic) case, but I wanted to get more opinions on my own thread. I got a quotation from Dr. K but it seems like he always recommend the same number of hairs, 5000. I've been speaking long time with his representative trying to make him see that it's not enough for me (I'm N-IV), but he keeps saying that Dr. K will insert those grafts in the proper way so they will be enough. 

Of course, I disagreed and told him that wouldn't be enoug in my case. I tried to make him see that all other Drs. and clinics said otherwise and most of them agreed that my needs were about 3500-4000 grefts (around 8-10K hairs). He just kept saying that they weren't such expert as he is and that I had to trust on his profesiona opinion(which I don't do). 

I'm seriously considering other surgeons such as Emrah Cinik or Ugur Altuntu. Please, let me know your thoughts about it. Thanks in advance

WhatsApp Image 2018-12-01 at 10.39.43 (3).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2018-12-01 at 10.39.43 (4).jpeg

foto.JPG

WhatsApp Image 2018-11-21 at 14.17.12.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2018-11-21 at 14.17.22.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2018-11-22 at 12.35.40 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2018-12-01 at 10.39.43 (2).jpeg

My hair transplant: 

Dr. Cinik - January 15th 2019. 3500 grafts + 300 beard grafts

Considering your extensive loss, the only clinics I would be considering in Turkey are Erdogan at ASMED or Cinik if you have budget issues.

5000 hairs is way to low. Maybe is a mix up of graft and hair. 

You should also consider FUT. Unfortunately this erases most Turkish clinics. Hattingen in Switzerland would be great for your case, but it will be much more expensive as your turkey plans. With your amount of loss you have one shot only. 

By the way: If you do not trust the judgement of the clinic before the surgery … do NOT go there. 

Thank you for your words. I know I won't be as when I was 15y but I do think I will improve a lot. FUT is not an option, I hate the scare I've seen from other cases and I like shaving my head from time to time.

I'm sure Dr. K was talking about hairs and no grafts (in fact, you can check that all of him cases always speak about the same quantity). Finally and after 4 days talking about it's a nonsense recommend 5K hairs in my case I achieved to get a 4000 grefts (upon my request, but he doesn't recommend it), but now I'm full with doubts, because I'm not sure if he'll implant them and there's no way to know it. On his website, most of his cases seems to me like with a total lack of density.

Two of my friends got great results and their baldness was alike mine, so hopefully I could get an acceptable result too. Actually I think my hair seems worst in photos than how actually it is.

Working now on getting a good price from Dr. Emra Cinik.

Thank you for your comments, I'll keep awaiting them.

IMG-20181208-WA0041.jpg

IMG-20181208-WA0018.jpg

My hair transplant: 

Dr. Cinik - January 15th 2019. 3500 grafts + 300 beard grafts