Docs who are good at transplanting into existing hair?

How much loss is within the native hair zone?  There are a couple that can do this.  

you can check -

H&W

Dr Bisanga

Dr Feller/Dr Bloxham

Dr Lindsey

Dr Konior

Dr Nadimi

Dr Keser

Dr Parsa Mohebi

Dr Beehner

Dr Bhatti

Some more docs i forgot to mention 

some docs also not listed on this site

try getting free consults by multiple docs to see what they suggest for your specific case and goals.  It may help you see what is capable and possibly achievable on your scalp.  Best of luck.  

50 minutes ago, Sean said:

Dr Beehner

Istn't that the guy who uses still micrografts? That does not sound like a great idea anyway, but in between exsting hairs it sounds terrible.

Question is IMO: Is there a special method which helps to go in between existing hairs? Typically one says this is the "stick and place" method.

- Lorenzo would be my top choice for that. He has also a lot of cases like this at youtube.

But there are other clinics using this method as well.

- Lupanzula offered me "batchy" FUE (which is his word for in between existing hairs), but I do not know if he uses stick and place

- From Arocha I also have seen a lot of cases at youtube, but again do not know the method

One recommendation: If you can handle it, fully shaven is better, as it is less rick for the existing hair.

18 minutes ago, Gasthoerer said:

Istn't that the guy who uses still micrografts? That does not sound like a great idea anyway, but in between exsting hairs it sounds terrible.

Question is IMO: Is there a special method which helps to go in between existing hairs? Typically one says this is the "stick and place" method.

- Lorenzo would be my top choice for that. He has also a lot of cases like this at youtube.

But there are other clinics using this method as well.

- Lupanzula offered me "batchy" FUE (which is his word for in between existing hairs), but I do not know if he uses stick and place

- From Arocha I also have seen a lot of cases at youtube, but again do not know the method

One recommendation: If you can handle it, fully shaven is better, as it is less rick for the existing hair.

Not sure if that’s the same doc you are referring to, but that doctor has been posting repair work in between hairs.  

Agreed. Lorenzo is really good too.  Lupanzula too. 

Either way, depends on what you want-  FUT or FUE.  Texture of your gair will also play a role.  

Best is to get at least 10 consults and see what each doc says.  Best of luck.