Dr Cinik or Dr Bhatti?

After many months poking around on this forum, i've decided to finally take the plunge and get a hair transplant. I'm a Norwood III, but my hair loss seems to have stopped in the last couple of years after beginning Rogaine and there is now very little continued hair loss.

So after a lot of reading I've narrowed it down to eith Dr Cinik in Turkey or Dr Bhatti in India. Both seem to have had good results, although Dr Bhatti's reviews go back a lot further. I'm happy to spend extra for Dr Bhatti's experience. I'm especially interested in a natural-looking hair line.

What are your guys ideas and who would you go for? Thank you for any replies.

I saw Dr. Cinik work and in my opinion is more oriented to technician work, while Dr. Bhatti is from a completely different league. His results are outstanding and he is very passionate in his work plus has great communication skills with the rate of $1.5 per graft only. What I like about him is that he is good in both FUE plus BHT in case donor supply is limited.

My advice is to purchase a ticket to India and get yourself fixed with the Guru.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

I saw Dr. Cinik work and in my opinion is more oriented to technician work, while Dr. Bhatti is from a completely different league. His results are outstanding and he is very passionate in his work plus has great communication skills with the rate of $1.5 per graft only. What I like about him is that he is good in both FUE plus BHT in case donor supply is limited.

My advice is to purchase a ticket to India and get yourself fixed with the Guru.

Hey HARIRI, i tried to send a private message but couldnt, Can i ask do you have any before after photos of ur scar revision surgery with Dr. AliEmre karadeniz?I'm thinking about getting fut and searching all bad scenarios about it.

• Administrators

I’m not familiar with the other clinic, but Dr. Bhatti is a recommended surgeon who has a track record of providing great results.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Recently I had the same choice. I was not completely sure in Dr. Bhatti, but I was almost sure that Cinik will ruin my donor area as he did many times before because of a too big instrument for extraction. So I have chosen Bhatti and happy with that.

After many months poking around on this forum, i've decided to finally take the plunge and get a hair transplant. I'm a Norwood III, but my hair loss seems to have stopped in the last couple of years after beginning Rogaine and there is now very little continued hair loss.

So after a lot of reading I've narrowed it down to eith Dr Cinik in Turkey or Dr Bhatti in India. Both seem to have had good results, although Dr Bhatti's reviews go back a lot further. I'm happy to spend extra for Dr Bhatti's experience. I'm especially interested in a natural-looking hair line.

What are your guys ideas and who would you go for? Thank you for any replies.

Dear Mr. WJC,

Thank you for your interest in my clinic for your hair restoration. While there are many clinics in the world now that are performing hair restoration surgery, one of the most important questions you should ask yourself is if you prefer to have the doctor you choose perform your procedure of if you are accepting of unnamed technicians perform your procedure. Many choose the latter, but many still also choose the former, for various reasons.

I would suggest that you consider trying finasteride to further fight your hair loss above and beyond the capabilities of minoxidil.

I perform all of my procedures myself, except for where technician assistance is deemed acceptable with non-surgical duties. If you have any questions feel free to contact me through my clinic.

Thank you all for the feedback. Dr Bhatti, I am already booked for my procedure with you on July 16. I will see you then! I should be feeling nervous, but after many hours of research I'm actually looking forward to the procedure and sharing my progress on this forum.