FUE Crown Work - Bisanga v Erdogan v Lorenzo

xabi86

Hello All,

Need your input please in deciding who to go with for crown work out of Erdogan, Bisanga or Lorenzo?

I have had FUT with Dr Rahal which was mainly to cover the frontal third area and I have had an amazing result. Dr Rahal feels that I should only go for an FUE for my second procedure as my scalp is tight for another FUT (which is a shame).

Please give me your thoughts out of those 3 surgeons as to who is best known for crown work. Also, if you have results in mind, please provide their links also which would be great help.

Thanks

Hi Grigriman,

Who was the doctor?

I can't decide who to go with and I've had very little input from fellow forum members - hoping to hear from other people as to who they think are good at FUE for the crown.

Hi Grigriman,

Who was the doctor?

I can't decide who to go with and I've had very little input from fellow forum members - hoping to hear from other people as to who they think are good at FUE for the crown.

Sorry! Dr Bisanga was my surgeon (second procedure with him) . I just updated my original post.

No worries - does Bisanga use the manual punch or motorized for FUE?

Flick through Lorenzos Youtube page of crown results,those on his website and on here. It might be fair to say he's the best crown surgeon in the world, period. I do think Erdogan's crown work is underrated though and he gets good results out of low graft numbers.

Lorezo's work looks great without any doubt. It's just that I'd like to see example of Erdogan as well where he has exclusively worked on the crown - most of the examples I can find are for the frontal area or mainly frontal with a bit of crown.

Any one out there who's had the crown done by Erdogan?

Lorezo's work looks great without any doubt. It's just that I'd like to see example of Erdogan as well where he has exclusively worked on the crown - most of the examples I can find are for the frontal area or mainly frontal with a bit of crown.

Any one out there who's had the crown done by Erdogan?

I've looked at probably a thousand of his results and only seen two or three that have been solely on the crown, these are usually supplementary procedures after a first for the hairline with Erdogan. HTfanboy on Youtube is one.

But the fact that they are hard to find and there are hundreds of Lorenzo crown specific results to look at in comparison is probably worth considering in itself.

Totally agreed - that point should definitely be considered.

Bisanga is using manual punch only.

Best crown results I have seen from Lorenzo, Couto and Arocha, but...

Keep in mind that patients of this clinics (especially Lorenzo and Couto) typically have nice hair charachteristics.

Twice the diameter is more than twice the density.

Thanks a lot - any idea how much Couto and Arocha are charging per graft?