Viviscal Professional For Someone Who Is Allergic To Fish

I did some brief reading on Viviscal and under their ingredients section, it doesn’t say much. It only says that it is the only product that uses what they call their proprietary AminoMar marine complex which frankly, doesn’t tell us much other than that ingredients likely involving fish or fish oil are present. Proprietary simply means that it is secret… they have not shared this ingredient with anybody else.

That said, I have never seen any study suggesting that whatever this complex is can grow or regrow hair. The other ingredients aren’t listed however, specifically states that they only help to promote natural hair growth… They don’t do anything to regrow or grow hair loss from male or female pattern baldness.

In my opinion, it is better to stick to hair loss treatments that are proven effective rather than looking at products that make bold claims but have no scientific backing or proof that whatever is in their product can regrow or grow lost hair.

Best wishes,

Bill

Hi mate

I've tried this myself and I can confirm it does state inside that people allergic to shell fish shouldn't take it.

I also found it had a very strong after taste of fish so I myself stopped taking it for this reason as I was getting indigestion

Hope this helps

Peace

DJ

• 4 weeks later...