DHI International Transplants 11,126 follicles in a single session

DHI International Transplants 11,126 follicles in a single session (!), the highest in the history of Hair Transplants!

pic-218x300.jpg

The medical team of DHI International has set a new world record by implanting a whopping number of 11,126 hair follicles in a single session! This world record breaking session was performed in November 2017 on a 29-year old male patient suffering from Norwood Scale 5 hair loss. Total 5,291 grafts were implanted.

The previous world record for transplanting the highest number of hair follicles was also held by DHI International in which a total of 10,034 hair follicles were implanted. This milestone by DHI International has reinforced its leadership position in the hair transplant industry in the world.

Well, well, well...is this actually documented by Guinness for a World Record or is it just another veiled advertisement for this clinic? The only thing this 'milestone' appears to reinforce is how low a clinic will stoop for free advertising.

1st post ever.......who are you and what is your connection to the clinic?

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

• Moderators

It's only a world record in India. Or maybe they are using the international conversion rate where 11,126 hair follicles in India = 16,246 Canadian follicles.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Regardless of the number of grafts results are important. I recommend anyone that considering any clinic should get as much information as possible. The best information is from actual posters that are legit and have gone to that clinic. Every clinic in the world regardless how good or bad they actually are, believe they are amongst the world best. In my opinion the best clinic usually have one office for surgery and the clinic is actually run by the transplant doctors and not by a businessman. I would never consider a clinic that is a chain and has many different locations around the world. This is not Mcdonalds and quality control is not easy to duplicate in more than one location.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

BTW

I forgot to mention at Hasson and Wong we did an italian patient a few years ago that received 17500 hairs (9000 grafts). We also did another Italian last year I believe the hair count was about 16500 (8400 grafts).

When a clinic makes statements first do not mean much (without a result) and are incorrect , this show a lack of knowledge or professionalism. Smoke and mirrors is a marketing style used by clinics that are trying to get you to ignore the most important aspect, the result. These type of things are red flags, telling you to research more and most likely stay away from these types of clinics.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson