ASMED Dr. Koray Erdogan 22 December 2017 [3000 Grafts]

Shuriken

hope you are getting good result! well done...and share some before after pics

Thank you! Finally I reached my 3rd month.

Here are my Day 90 (March 22) pictures! The next months are going to be interesting and exciting!

Some notes: I'm on Day 35 only with Finasteride, these pictures (and the rest) are with flash if it ain't obvious and I always trim my hair that's why it seems it doesn't grow in these pictures (I gotta cope with the ugly duckling phase which is now over.)

C11F11E1-A367-4E4F-9532-F45FFDB03D2B_zpsrtjybxae.jpg

AC6A663F-0F7F-477A-93DC-3E460AD723BB_zpsldih5edl.jpg

BC610249-0224-4EA5-9BD6-E287F97BFE7B_zpsuq1djrgl.jpg

B73533B0-304C-47D6-A66F-6808C4F256DC_zpsaesjbdj0.jpg

3B06ACBC-486E-4FAF-B154-774C4EC58E16_zpsazxvheob.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone. I just hit Day 152 today (May 23) or 5 months.

Here are some pictures. The first one is without flash and the improvement has been tremendous really!

C1CAC487-D344-4C82-ADB5-41F648489E52_zpsyqfe5wdy.jpg

These are with flash. There’s nothing to hide.

0F51EAC1-65F5-434E-B95A-44F0CA0011B9_zpsqngw7ell.jpg

ABEF6899-FFA0-4B85-A6A1-8C9D0E435CC7_zpsm7yklqwe.jpg

3D7CADF9-B20E-429D-981A-C997617A85F1_zpsaqmkjtwp.jpg

93FBE454-4CA3-4A13-8F6B-97F81CA51541_zpsykv6vgtp.jpg

278E8380-4CF1-4F0B-A1F2-697676F63278_zpsbzztjhsj.jpg

I am pretty much contented especially looking at my previous photos. Some people notice it too and I look forward to how they will become in the next months!

Hey man, congratulations on pulling the trigger and getting the procedure done, your results so-far look very good and very promising!

Got a question for you....I have noticed that several people that require more grafts , say 4-5000 grafts, have to do the procedure in 2-days at ASMED, my question is: Do you think you could have done it and tolerated and handled the pain and discomfort with a 2nd procedure the following day/morning with more injections , extractions and grafts implanted given how sensitive your scalp was from undergoing the 1st days procedure?

Thanks in advance for any helpful reply!

Hey man, congratulations on pulling the trigger and getting the procedure done, your results so-far look very good and very promising!

Got a question for you....I have noticed that several people that require more grafts , say 4-5000 grafts, have to do the procedure in 2-days at ASMED, my question is: Do you think you could have done it and tolerated and handled the pain and discomfort with a 2nd procedure the following day/morning with more injections , extractions and grafts implanted given how sensitive your scalp was from undergoing the 1st days procedure?

Hi, Im sorry for the late response. I think it’s better to ask the others because I personally had it one day. I’ll tell you that you wont (and don’t expect to) have a great sleep on the first day. Make sure to bring your own neck pillow because the one they will you is not of good quality. During the procedure of course you are constantly injected with anesthesia (when it wears off it really hurts) They will also give you painkillers if you need to take any. (I personally didn’t take any)

I would say the second day is slightly worse pain wise, but all in all it's not that bad. I found the first few days the worst post HT, but alleviated this with regular painkillers. I had more pain at the dentist then I experienced with the HT :eek:

5024 grafts with Asmed Clinic. Dr Koray 25th & 26th Oct 2017

Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own. –Art Janak

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187649-countdown-my-hair-transplant.html

Hi, Im sorry for the late response. I think it’s better to ask the others because I personally had it one day. I’ll tell you that you wont (and don’t expect to) have a great sleep on the first day. Make sure to bring your own neck pillow because the one they will you is not of good quality. During the procedure of course you are constantly injected with anesthesia (when it wears off it really hurts) They will also give you painkillers if you need to take any. (I personally didn’t take any)

Thanks for your reply!

Continued luck and please keep the updates coming!

I would say the second day is slightly worse pain wise, but all in all it's not that bad. I found the first few days the worst post HT, but alleviated this with regular painkillers. I had more pain at the dentist then I experienced with the HT :eek:

Thank you for your insight!

I have seen your photos and thread and looks good, congrats!

Keep the updates and photos coming!

I absolutely hate needles and am a little concerned with the injections especially on a an already 1st day sore irritated swollen scalp undergoing more injections and surgery the 2nd next day.

Did they provide any anti-anxiety medication prior to surgery and if so, did it help with lessening the stress/worry of the initial injection?

Did you have any IV sedation at all or was it just local injection for both days?

Thanks

I absolutely hate needles and am a little concerned with the injections especially on a an already 1st day sore irritated swollen scalp undergoing more injections and surgery the 2nd next day.

Did they provide any anti-anxiety medication prior to surgery and if so, did it help with lessening the stress/worry of the initial injection?

Did you have any IV sedation at all or was it just local injection for both days?

Thanks

I'm not a lover of needles either, but it really is not that bad. I was given a xanax to calm the nerves prior. The injections take a few minutes, that's all. To be honest the excitement of seeing others the day previous coming out of surgery and knowing 24 hours later it would be me - sort of put the worry of the Op itself to one side. I've read on the forum of others detailing the the pain, stress and worry of Pre Op and Post Op up to 12 months. I found it a walk in the park. Once you get past 10 days, the recovery is all but done (my case anyway), just then the dreaded shed and the wait. Good luck.

5024 grafts with Asmed Clinic. Dr Koray 25th & 26th Oct 2017

Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own. –Art Janak

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187649-countdown-my-hair-transplant.html

I'm not a lover of needles either, but it really is not that bad. I was given a xanax to calm the nerves prior. The injections take a few minutes, that's all. To be honest the excitement of seeing others the day previous coming out of surgery and knowing 24 hours later it would be me - sort of put the worry of the Op itself to one side. I've read on the forum of others detailing the the pain, stress and worry of Pre Op and Post Op up to 12 months. I found it a walk in the park. Once you get past 10 days, the recovery is all but done (my case anyway), just then the dreaded shed and the wait. Good luck.

I guess the short period of discomfort/pain, if there is any, comes with a long-term reward that makes it worth it. ?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks

I didn't opt for the IV sedation but I wish I had, second day was pure agony for me but everyone is different with different pain thresholds. The xanax helps your nerves but not the pain.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I reached my 6th month already and here are my Day 183 photos (June 23)

The first one is without flash, followed by photos with flash. The growth has been tremendous really especially in the crown if I look back at my old photos.

73A45C05-66C2-47C6-9A78-0FF629799799_zpsshjd8qmt.jpg

AE00BAA8-E360-4274-8B36-D6219BD56F05_zpscvcjpxcy.jpg

394383D6-A6AE-42D7-B870-9C4DE5EBCC04_zpsoqousi5f.jpg

033B1AE4-3056-4C19-B999-88B13EF1DC6B_zpsdqkwucdh.jpg

505B0B8B-29D0-46B6-96C5-1FB4A1CB565C_zpspxealftx.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

That is not hair greed and if anyone tells you anything else they are working for Asmeds marketing department. With your hair calibre and number of grafts you should have more, but maybe it is not too late. You should still wait a couple of months I think. Can you take a picture with your hair pulled back to reveal the hairline?

Be better to take pics with flash off  with  natural light coming into the room ,wet your comb  so hair is slightly damp then comb it back so we can see the hair-line ,using flash can give a distorted result .

Edit:  looked at your other pictures I see you have ones with flash off as well , try to take pics in a brighter room with natural light coming in ,and as I said comb the hair back slightly damp best way to view the hair-line 

Edited by Mick50