Question for all those who've had an fue transplant

nik1990

Hi nic,

At Asmed the Tecs undertake the extraction and implantation. Dr Koray overseas their work and checks everything thoroughly at the end. Some on here say it's best if the Dr does everything. On a large session that would be laborious and time consuming. The Tecs at Asmed are very experienced, and the clinics results reflect this. Others will say different and I could be totally wrong, but that's my honest opinion.

5024 grafts with Asmed Clinic. Dr Koray 25th & 26th Oct 2017

Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own. –Art Janak

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187649-countdown-my-hair-transplant.html

Since this is a Question for all those who've had an fue transplant, I can't participate. But so far you have 2 out of 12,436,789 so there's plenty of answers forthcoming !

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Channels should be opened by the doctor, there are fantastic technicians working in some of the top clinics in turkey who do the extractions and placement of the graphs. It would be very difficult to get a doctor to sit for 8 hours opening channels, performing extractions and placements without the help of techs. Choose a reputable clinic and you will be in good hands.

Channels should be opened by the doctor, there are fantastic technicians working in some of the top clinics in turkey who do the extractions and placement of the graphs. It would be very difficult to get a doctor to sit for 8 hours opening channels, performing extractions and placements without the help of techs. Choose a reputable clinic and you will be in good hands.

totally i agree with you.. 8 hours impossible one doctor alone to do this job..