1700 FUE with Dr. Konior

Justin77

5 Month Update

Things are going well! While I had a bit of anxiety this past month thinking that I wasn't growing as quickly as I should be, I realized that it was because I was inspecting my scalp everyday looking for new signs of growth, and the process is too slow to be able to gauge progress like that.

Very happy with where I am at the 5 month mark (well, 3 days short of the 5 month mark to be accurate). My hairline is much more pronounced now and I feel like I am looking better than I did prior to the surgery which was the ultimate goal. Excited about what's to come!

Also, I just got back from getting a haircut. Sides buzzed to a 1 guard and I can't tell that anything had been done to my donor area. Thrilled with the way it looks, Dr. Konior did an incredible job.

I'm still doing a mini-combover style for the front center of my scalp because that's where I was mostly bald before and it hasn't caught up yet, but I'm very optimistic about everything evening out over the next few months.

5b32fa3b26f4c_5MonthResults.jpg.93ff780dad59c44a4f6cec4c1b26ec71.jpg

Your hairloss pre treansplant was very moderate , welldone for taking medicine on time.

I learnt from your posts the waiting time is 1.5 years to have transplant by Dr Konior.

Thanks! My hair loss actually looked at lot worse back when I was in my early 20s, but luckily fin helped regrow a lot of it back. If I didn't wait 4 years to start, I probably wouldn't have needed a transplant at all.

Hi Justin77. I know how you feel. I just reached my fifth month and I went from being excited the previous month to sometimes getting anxious on the fifth - thinking if my hair will still grow thicker or not.

Haha ya, it's a rollercoaster. Today is my official 5 month mark and I feel much more relaxed about the whole thing overall. Seeing how different my pics look from 4 to 5 months has given me confidence that things are happening and I just need to have patience and wait it out.

Edited by Justin77

• 3 months later...

Hey mate, really sorry to hijack your thread with questions, but I'm honestly baffled by this. I had a hair transplant with Erdogan in what looks like the same area, yet for some reason my transplant was 1000(!) grafts more? Can someone explain this please?

Payam,

Welcome to our new and improved mobile friendly hair restoration discussion forum.  We're happy to have you here.  You are likely better starting your own topic to ask your questions however, I will say generally speaking that physicians recommend varying graft numbers depending on the patient, their physiology, their donor availability, their hair thickness, etc.  Don't be concerned about how many grafts another member received as their case is different than yours, even if it looks similar.  Instead, stay focused on your hair transplant procedure and results.  How far along are you after your surgery?  I'm guessing from the photo that you only had hair restoration surgery on March 18th?  If that's the case, then you have a very long way to go until you see the final result.

Best wishes,

Bill

2 hours ago, Bill - Managing Publisher said:

Payam,

Welcome to our new and improved mobile friendly hair restoration discussion forum.  We're happy to have you here.  You are likely better starting your own topic to ask your questions however, I will say generally speaking that physicians recommend varying graft numbers depending on the patient, their physiology, their donor availability, their hair thickness, etc.  Don't be concerned about how many grafts another member received as their case is different than yours, even if it looks similar.  Instead, stay focused on your hair transplant procedure and results.  How far along are you after your surgery?  I'm guessing from the photo that you only had hair restoration surgery on March 18th?  If that's the case, then you have a very long way to go until you see the final result.

Best wishes,

Bill

Hi mate, sorry about that, i am very worried about my own transplant, it was 4 months ago. I know density will not be great this early, but the hairs that have come through are so far apart and i don't see any new hairs between them.. I wont ask questions in someones thread again, sorry about that

Payam,

No apology necessary, I just wanted to offer some reassurance. I know how easy it is to compare your hair Transplant to someone else’s. But you’ll just drive yourself crazy and stress yourself out.  Because everyone is different, each hair transplant plan is also different.  

I encourage you to create your own topic  share your experience and photos if you haven’t already. 

Best wishes,

Bill

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...