Impossible to reach Dr.Konior for online consultation?

Or you could PM Spanker who is his online rep...;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

I've never heard of anyone having a hard time making contract with Dr. Konior.

Could you PM me the email that you are using?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I've been in touch with Dr Konior over the last few months and had no issue, in fact if anything it was hard to keep up with his quick responses. I did notice however, that most of his replies used to go in my junk box for some reason.

If you add his email to your contacts, that won't happen.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

When you say you're doing an online consult, can you tell me where you are doing it? Are you doing it through our website? Through his website? Maybe there's a technical issue of sorts. If there is, especially if it's on our website, we need to investigate this. I have tested it multiple times recently and it does appear to be working. But you never know, there might be some weird anomaly and I want to figure it out. That said, I would pick up the phone and call him, he is usually very responsive and very hands-on.

Best wishes,

Bill

He's seen this post and has no idea of who you could be. I've yet to be contacted but would be happy to help.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

When you say you're doing an online consult, can you tell me where you are doing it? Are you doing it through our website? Through his website? Maybe there's a technical issue of sorts. If there is, especially if it's on our website, we need to investigate this. I have tested it multiple times recently and it does appear to be working. But you never know, there might be some weird anomaly and I want to figure it out. That said, I would pick up the phone and call him, he is usually very responsive and very hands-on.

Best wishes,

Bill

Hi Bill,

I'm sorry on late reply, I had an holiday in my country which just over today.

I have contacted Dr.Konior through his website, not through this forum (I didn't even know it's possible to contact through here haha).

Anyways, I sent a PM to Spanker so will be fine, thanks a lot!