Under $1 usd per graft (fut)

Hi,

Im just wondering if anyone could provide a list of Dr's that charge no more than $1usd per graft. Im nearly booked in to a dr in india and this dr charges $1 per graft and although im pretty happy and sure i will lock it in i just want to see if there is any others Dr's out there that are as cheap with such high quality results that i could have a quick look at. Thank you...

I can't think of a worse idea than an ultra low budget FUT procedure. Look into Dr. Soni and Dr. Radha at least.

Bad idea, you get what you pay for (sort of)

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

I honestly couldn't provide you with a list of doctors based on pricing like that but even if I could, I wouldn't want to because it's dangerous. While price isn't' necessarily a determination of quality, selecting a physician based on price is never a good idea.

That said, Dr. Radha is recommended by this community and is outstanding. I would certainly trust her with my scalp and love the work she is producing.

Best wishes,

Bill

Im happy im going with dr Radha, and the reason for me asking the question was more out of curiosity than anything, personally im very surprised "and happy" she offers such a low rate per graft whilst being so highly recommended, im just so nervous because even though she is highly recommended i have seen a few cases on here where her patient's have ended up with a very low density result and even though i spose every dr has atleast a few negative results i just really dont want to end up as one of those. On top of that ive never been overseas before and having my 1st trip ever being a 22 hr flight and the thought of not knowing how anything works while being in a different country is freaking me out.