Dr. cuoto... best globally but 7 year waiting period???

Checked out dr. cuoto from spain. His yt vids look amazing. Looks like hes the best in the world. But read it can take 7 years to schedule a procedure with him. This is insane!!! How can you be a serious clinic yet have a 7 year waiting period????

His vids look impressive but nobody is worth a 7 yr waiting tho I think that is overstated. Last I heard from his clinic it was 3 years, year to get in for a consult and 2 year waiting list for an appt... which is absurd enough in itself. He's a talented doc, with a big following at the moment and he's cheap, I believe the waiting list just adds to the mystique...he's early stage of his career Dr Lorenzo.

A seven year wait is ridiculous, my entire HT journey is that period of time, and I've had three procedures.

If I had waited seven years for one I'd still be two away from a life changing and satisfactory frontal density restoration.

Hair loss patient and transplant veteran. Once a Norwood 3A.

Received 2,700 grafts with coalition doctor on 8/13/2010

Received 2,380 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 9/30/2011

Received 1,820 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 7/28/2016

I saw his youtube videos, those results were amazing, the hairline looks so natural only after one pass, what doctor in the us can produce similar results ?

Regimen: 5% Minoxidil twice a day (morning and night) on front hairline, Proscar (broken into 5 pieces) one piece every night. MSM 1000 Mg, Zinc 30 Mg, Vitamin E, Multi-Vitamin.

Baby Shampoo for showering.

What about fut?? Any docs in us, canada or mexico that produce similar results??

You're going to get his or at least close to his type of results with FUT in North America. What makes Couto special is his results are on par or par+ with the best FUT results and you're not supposed to get that with FUE. There are maybe 2-3 fue docs in my lay opinion that can rival FUT doc yields and I don't believe any of them are in NA. Using FUT in North America, you're in great hands with Konior, Hasson, Rahal, Shapiro, Cooley. All those guys are top of the FUT food chain...he doesn't get a lotta love probably because he's pricey as hell but I would put Dr Wesley up there too, love the work I've seen from him.

Edited by mikeyhwk

• 2 years later...
On 8/5/2017 at 7:20 PM, Swooping said:

7 years? Damn. Does he work with the implanter pen like Dr. Lorenzo?

From what I have read on Instagram and YouTube, Couto´s clinic doesnt have a 7 year waiting list  ... moreover, they are continuosly offering ONLINE consultations and people are being called a lot sooner than expected.

And yes, I believe all Couto´s surgeries are done using the Implanter Pen or at least that´s what the Clinic specifies on the YouTube video descriptions.

Screenshot 2020-01-29 at 22.20.25.png