Do you DREAM about Hair?

voxman

Its a silly topic, but let's take a break, and have some fun.

Do you ever Dream about your hair?

I don't mean the daydream we all share of a perfectly quaffed hairstyle we hope that a HT will give, or a daydream about how the ladies will adore us. I mean a nighttime REM induced actual living color dreamin' Dream wherein you have the hair you always wanted (or had...!).

I do. Or did, actually. Prior to my 1st HT, in the years I was thinning out I would sometime find myself , in a dream, looking in a mirror and commenting to myself -"whoa, I got long hair. Yea, that looks pretty good. Man, it; been a while since my last haircut". And no on.

At the most odd moment in any dream it would happen - a glance at myself, a comb run through the back, so on and so on. Sadly I would awaken to the same balding head.

Funny thing is, since my HT, I never dream of having long hair anymore. That dream is now a reality. :D

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

At this point, the only thing I can do is dream. I see folks with great results and great yields, most with less grafts used, most not harmed to the point things may be detrimental. Things done with great care and expertise. Your doc did a great job. It is great to see some folks move forward and be happy and really enjoy life with their hair. To see these folks be able to function and not have issues or stares at the hair or snide comments in person or etc. Happy to see folks not become repair patients and struggle. For now, I can only dream.

Your looking good man. Your dream is definitely a reality. Continue to share good info. I enjoy reading your posts. Thank you

Its a silly topic, but let's take a break, and have some fun.

Do you ever Dream about your hair?

I don't mean the daydream we all share of a perfectly quaffed hairstyle we hope that a HT will give, or a daydream about how the ladies will adore us. I mean a nighttime REM induced actual living color dreamin' Dream wherein you have the hair you always wanted (or had...!).

I do. Or did, actually. Prior to my 1st HT, in the years I was thinning out I would sometime find myself , in a dream, looking in a mirror and commenting to myself -"whoa, I got long hair. Yea, that looks pretty good. Man, it; been a while since my last haircut". And no on.

At the most odd moment in any dream it would happen - a glance at myself, a comb run through the back, so on and so on. Sadly I would awaken to the same balding head.

Funny thing is, since my HT, I never dream of having long hair anymore. That dream is now a reality. :D

I've never had a dream about my hair per se, but I do remember slicking back my hair at 10 months post-op #1 for the first time, thinking, "Jeezus this is like a fu*kin dream to be able to do this."

First time I used a comb and/or product in at least 10 years.

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

• Administrators
At this point, the only thing I can do is dream. I see folks with great results and great yields, most with less grafts used, most not harmed to the point things may be detrimental. Things done with great care and expertise. Your doc did a great job. It is great to see some folks move forward and be happy and really enjoy life with their hair. To see these folks be able to function and not have issues or stares at the hair or snide comments in person or etc. Happy to see folks not become repair patients and struggle. For now, I can only dream.

Your looking good man. Your dream is definitely a reality. Continue to share good info. I enjoy reading your posts. Thank you

Sean I'm saddened to read this post, I read your threads prior, but never knew the extent of your situation, all I can say is that there is always a glimmer of hope, hopefully you're consulting with adequate doctors to amend your current situation, don't lose hope, I was Norwood 6 by 30, I couldn't take finasteride due to severe side effects, I have felt hopeless before and it's not a good feeling, if I was able to find a solution no doubt you will too pulling for ya bud.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Its a bit of a worry when you start seeing these type of posts flow through from patients that underwent surgery from Dr's that I had considered to be some of the very best in the world. I have seen a few like this in recent months & I am logging in much more infrequently now. I know how painful it can be - I spent much of the past 2 years in a state of deep depression due to a botched HT but thankfully the gamble of a repair has paid off for me. Thoughts are with you Sean. Best.