Best & low cost FUE in Europe

Hi,

I am looking for FUE clinic recommendations in Europe that have great reviews, do great work and are low cost.

I have been looking at Hair Palace in Budapest but I am not sure about them.

Please can you post some clinics that you would recommend and think have reliable results.

Thank you

Hi,

I am looking for FUE clinic recommendations in Europe that have great reviews, do great work and are low cost.

I have been looking at Hair Palace in Budapest but I am not sure about them.

Please can you post some clinics that you would recommend and think have reliable results.

Thank you

No one on here would recommend price shopping for HTs.

That said, in general I would avoid Turkey like the plague.

Dr Marwan Saifi in Poland seems ethical although you must research and try to meet patients before committing.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

When people say to avoid Turkey, what they really mean is that you should avoid tech driven surgery where the surgeon isn't performing the majority of the work in general, however there still are a substantial amount of Turkish surgeons doing work consistently as good as those anywhere else in the world, including those who heavily utilize techs. Cinik has a substantial number of surgeries posted on the international forum and does the maximum potential amount of grafts in one day for $2000.

The idea that a specific country means lower or higher quality results is just ridiculous. There are consistently high quality surgeons that are both very cheap, and those who are very expensive, and often those who are cheap are using better techniques, technology and approaches than the expensive ones.

I agree Saifi is a good doctor with many available results to view and a low cost. Along with him I would consider Cinik, and doctor Nader in Mexico.

Genuinely though, you only have a certain amount of donor and the truth is you should maximise your chance of success if hair is important to you and go to the doctor you believe will give you the best results. You'll forget about the money when you get a fantastic results. Certainly steer clear of hair palace, which is clearly a marketing rather than results orientated clinic.

I think Erdogan is getting top end results and for only 2.5 euro per graft. Some of the Belgians such as Bisanga and Lupanzula are around 3.5 I think which is still considered very cheap.

Dr de Reys! I am surprised he has not been mentioned already. His work is quite hard to find online but those cases I have seen have been impressive. He is cheaper than the competition in Belgium and used to be recommended on this site too BUT only does FUE so it depends what you want. He has 1000s of cases on his computer and could probably send you some by email.

No one on here would recommend price shopping for HTs.

That said, in general I would avoid Turkey like the plague.

Dr Marwan Saifi in Poland seems ethical although you must research and try to meet patients before committing.

Anyone saying "I would avoid Turkey like the plague" is seriously out of date, like a lot of this forum. People are getting great results. There are some good clinics if you do your research. ;)

I think there are possibly a lot of annoyed people who stayed in their own country and paid a 5-figure sum when they could have gone to Turkey and got it done equally well, if not better for a fraction of the cost.