For anyone sacred of FUT scars

I had a 3,700 FUT surgery four months ago. Went to a new barber today and asked him to look for the scar. He legit said he could not see one after combing through multiple times after a 3 guard. Just goes to show that in the right hands, FUT is still king.

to each his own ... I'm glad both procedures are available for people to chose what's best for them as opposed to a one size fits all / cookie cutter approach - there are pros and cons to both procedures

to each his own ... I'm glad both procedures are available for people to chose what's best for them as opposed to a one size fits all / cookie cutter approach - there are pros and cons to both procedures

agreed..... and yes it is a very good fut scar

Very impressive! I've got a very good strip scar. The scar itself is not very visible at a #3 but the direction of hair growth differs along the scar and gives it away a bit. Still, I'm comfortable with it at that length.

Congrats on your hair!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Very good scar...who did your surgery?

Assuming the OP has had only one HT, his profile says Dr. Hasson :-)

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)