3000 grafts Dr. Konior

MM1

Hi everyone,

Had my second procedure this time with Dr. Konior. I can see why many of you here like him so much. He's certainly a perfectionist. Just had the surgery on 04/19 so the last couple of nights have been a little rough, but I think the outcome will be well worth it. This is my second go round, my first was only 1849 grafts so I am hoping I'll see much more growth this time.

20170420_231446.thumb.jpg.2126bf11fd5ee39c51d91d38ac8db63d.jpg

20170421_135326.thumb.jpg.d4f5ed3e933cce3278816b6319482d63.jpg

He's one of about five surgeons I'd ever let touch me, so I'm confident you will not suffer medical complications on account of any surgical malpractice or oversight.

Hope it grows well, keep us posted.

Hair loss patient and transplant veteran. Once a Norwood 3A.

Received 2,700 grafts with coalition doctor on 8/13/2010

Received 2,380 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 9/30/2011

Received 1,820 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 7/28/2016

Congrats on your surgery.

You have chosen one of the best hair restoration surgeons in the world, I have sat in the chair with also Dr. Hasson and Dr. Bisanga as well so I can say that with emphatic confidence.

Take care of and protect the grafts until the critical post-op day 10, if you have any questions or concerns check in with Dr. K and we're also here to help out.

happy growing

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Thanks for the feedback. It's really been a great experience so far. I now know why so many people have positive things to say about him on this forum. If it wasn't for this forum I may have made the mistake of going to a hack so thanks for the information and your support.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Would you mind also posting some pre-op photos before surgery so we can get an idea of where you came from and how your initial procedure turned out? Good luck and looking forward to the 6 month photos in October.

• 1 month later...
I am doing well and plan on posting a 6 month update with photos in October.

Hey, just checking in to see how things are going? I know you are planning a 6 month update with photos but just a quick update would be great. ;)

I assume you're in to the shedding stage. How's that going for you?

I waited close to a year for my procedure.

I am not shedding that I can tell. I look in the mirror and it looks to me like I have some more hair so I am pleased at this point. I am 5 months post op. :)

I waited close to a year for my procedure.

I am not shedding that I can tell. I look in the mirror and it looks to me like I have some more hair so I am pleased at this point. I am 5 months post op. :)

Great to hear mate! No regrets so far i assume?

I look forward to seeing and reading your 6 month post op review!

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 8/9/2017 at 1:05 PM, Windjammer said:

Would you mind also posting some pre-op photos before surgery so we can get an idea of where you came from and how your initial procedure turned out? Good luck and looking forward to the 6 month photos in October.