Clinic claiming weird stuff! Must read!

Hello sean,

Thanks for the input. Today I will be in touch with Baubac's clinic to ask him questions. When I get my answers I will let you know what he said. That way you could help guide me into whether or not he is the right doctor for me or not. Thanks.

Milo no disrespect, but why won't you post any pictures? You keep asking the community to share their pics with you and now you want Sean to help you, but it becomes impossible to do so if you don't post any pics. Let's see some pics, or should we just use the ones Stig posted?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milo no disrespect, but why won't you post any pictures? You keep asking the community to share their pics with you and now you want Sean to help you, but it becomes impossible to do so if you don't post any pics. Let's see some pics, or should we just use the ones Stig posted?

Hello mav23100gunther,

No offense taken whatsoever. I highly appreciate the question. There are two reasons for this. One, I got an old camera with poor resolution. Will be upgrading that. And two and more importantly, I embarrass myself and get nervous when looking at my scalp. Years ago I had a good set of hair, no complaints. But now I try to avoid the mirror believe it or not. Yes, it has gotten that bad.

But you are right about that. And no I am not stigs. I do not know who that person is or was. There is someone here saying I am this person or the other. But I am not.

When I scoop up the bravery of looking at my scalp and taking photos I will post them.

Hello mav23100gunther,

No offense taken whatsoever. I highly appreciate the question. There are two reasons for this. One, I got an old camera with poor resolution. Will be upgrading that. And two and more importantly, I embarrass myself and get nervous when looking at my scalp. Years ago I had a good set of hair, no complaints. But now I try to avoid the mirror believe it or not. Yes, it has gotten that bad. .

You don't have a mobile phone with a camera?

You don't have a mobile phone with a camera?

Hi mav23100gunther,

I got an old flip with an old and odd camera. I am old school as you know. But will be getting a high resolution camera soon. I will let you know. Thanks.

Hello mav23100gunther and other gents,

Below is a condensed version of the responses I got back from armani's clinic in Beverly Hills.

1) Regarding the high number of transplanted grafts, some warn that high grafts of 100/cm2 may create shock loss. What do you think?

>>> This is based off of the skill of the clinic and the physician performing the procedures. We implant 70-75 per cm2 for normal patients as more would be a waste of grafts, celebrities would need 100/ per cm2. We do not experience shock loss at our clinic

2) Can I request FUT instead of FUE? It appears more follicles survive under FUT than under FUE which creates more density than FUE.

>>> No, we do not perform FUT as this method is outdated, painful, leaves scars, and will damage your donor region. This again is incorrect. This would be correct for a clinic that does not perform FUE, then their yield rate would be a lot less. We can harvest over 4,000 FUE grafts in one single session and our yield rates are over 95% that grafts will take and grow. We have been performing the FUE method since early 2000’s, no other clinic can perform the FUE procedure, density, artistic design, and graft count that we perform daily

My thoughts:

What bugs me is they transplant 100 grafts/cm on celebs but not on regular joes. Regardless of shock loss risk, what is the difference between a celeb's scalp and a non-celeb scalp that celebs get more grafts?? Are their scalps endowed with special powers the average person lacks?

As for FUT vs. FUE I do not have enough info to say for sure that FUT is outdated. Reputable clinics still perform FUT although transection rates over the years in FUT have reached the level of those in FUE. Maybe someone may shed light on this.

Let me know what you gents think. Thanks!

Edited by milo12

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Hello mav23100gunther,

I forgot to tell you that the armani clinic requested that I ask them questions by phone. Do not know why or what not. But I will follow up nonetheless by phone and see what answers I get from them this time. It should be interesting though. But $20,000 for a procedure?? Insane stuff if you ask me. I can get a good car with that amount of bread.

Anyway thank you mav23100gunther for all you help so far. Hope to speak with you soon my friend.

Hello mav23100gunther,

I forgot to tell you that the armani clinic requested that I ask them questions by phone. Do not know why or what not. But I will follow up nonetheless by phone and see what answers I get from them this time. It should be interesting though. But $20,000 for a procedure?? Insane stuff if you ask me. I can get a good car with that amount of bread.

Anyway thank you mav23100gunther for all you help so far. Hope to speak with you soon my friend.

It's all here, enough said:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186114-did-your-fue-transplant-accelerate-your-hair-loss-other-regions-2.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186114-did-your-fue-transplant-accelerate-your-hair-loss-other-regions-3.html

Get your 100 grafts/cm2 HT and leave.

Edited by hsrp10

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Hello mav23100gunther and other gents,

Below is a condensed version of the responses I got back from armani's clinic in Beverly Hills.

1) Regarding the high number of transplanted grafts, some warn that high grafts of 100/cm2 may create shock loss. What do you think?

>>> This is based off of the skill of the clinic and the physician performing the procedures. We implant 70-75 per cm2 for normal patients as more would be a waste of grafts, celebrities would need 100/ per cm2. We do not experience shock loss at our clinic

2) Can I request FUT instead of FUE? It appears more follicles survive under FUT than under FUE which creates more density than FUE.

>>> No, we do not perform FUT as this method is outdated, painful, leaves scars, and will damage your donor region. This again is incorrect. This would be correct for a clinic that does not perform FUE, then their yield rate would be a lot less. We can harvest over 4,000 FUE grafts in one single session and our yield rates are over 95% that grafts will take and grow. We have been performing the FUE method since early 2000’s, no other clinic can perform the FUE procedure, density, artistic design, and graft count that we perform daily

My thoughts:

What bugs me is they transplant 100 grafts/cm on celebs but not on regular joes. Regardless of shock loss risk, what is the difference between a celeb's scalp and a non-celeb scalp that celebs get more grafts?? Are their scalps endowed with special powers the average person lacks?

As for FUT vs. FUE I do not have enough info to say for sure that FUT is outdated. Reputable clinics still perform FUT although transection rates over the years in FUT have reached the level of those in FUE. Maybe someone may shed light on this.

Let me know what you gents think. Thanks!

How is anyone supposed to give you constructive feedback if you havent posted any pics? It's the blind leading the blind. I can't give you any more feedback without knowing or seeing your current situation.

Edited by mav23100gunther

How is anyone supposed to give you constructive feedback if you havent posted any pics? It's the blind leading the blind. I can't give you any more feedback without knowing or seeing your current situation.

Hello mav23100gunther,

Yes I understand I am currently working on it. Be a little more patient and I will provide. Appreciate all your help. Thank you.