Unhappy with my HT with Dr Radha

ivinn

Hi All,

I got my surgery of 3200 FUT done from Dr Radha in Vizag, India on 31st Mar 16, She is recommended in this community.

I've completed 9 1/2 months and really unhappy with my results (have attached recent pics). The doctor did say my hairs are not very thick when she operated. I can see lot of gaps in my hairs in transplanted area. I did try to reach Dr Radha without any success as I was told that she is out of the country, I do not know what measure (hairs/sq cm) they used to implant the hairs as well

I've also lost hair in my crown area in the last 9 months, At present I am not using any medicine post my HT, Please advise what can be done to improve the appearance? Should I use meds to get better results...

I am really wondering if there was 3200 implanted?

Below are the pics from my previous post immediately post surgery,

Have also added the back portion after surgery and Both Front & back after trimming my hair @ 15th day Hair Restoration Social Network - Hair Loss and Transplant Photos

DSC_9092.thumb.jpg.34f9c73d6e7d9dd5877f330d8fb82d8a.jpg

IMG_20170116_180734_01.thumb.jpg.cbb1ad545a4cdfaf89b5efa626a78a3c.jpg

DSC_9088.thumb.jpg.4e56409c0754a358908b36dc9fbbb483.jpg

DSC_9091.thumb.jpg.a729157e1749d8a38e7e1e881be8f1ba.jpg

Edited by ivinn

If the outdoor shot is your pre-surgery picture and the first one is your post-surgery then I'd say this is a decent result. Keep in mind you have at least another 3-6 months for the hairs to thicken and mature. This extra time is especially crucial with thin caliber hair. Also, It appears you have a good amount of donor left, so you can always add more if need be.

Regarding the meds, it's not a bad idea to start them up again as it can keep what native hair you have left.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Looks more sparse then I would hope for from 3200 grafts in the frontal third and tapering into the two thirds. However, looking at the post-op photos, the graft spacing seems to be aimed towards a less dense approach (see pic #1 in your album). Also, do you have any more top-down photos, like you have in photo #11? It would also be nice to see your hairline pulled back some and at angles, as it does seem like you've at least benefited from additional hairline framing.

I think it looks about right so far. Problem is your donor area is not very dense which means your transplant will be thinner than average.

You will have to style it differently in order to get the most out of it. Blow dried up and backwards isnt going to cut it unfortunately. A flatter side-part type style may work better.

I think Dr Radha is on some kind of career break and decided to suspend her recommendation through choice. Purely a guess but maybe maternity leave.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

I'm not crazy about the shape but I agree that you should try a side part and take some pics.

Also, you should be on finasteride and Minoxidil

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Looks more sparse then I would hope for from 3200 grafts in the frontal third and tapering into the two thirds. However, looking at the post-op photos, the graft spacing seems to be aimed towards a less dense approach (see pic #1 in your album). Also, do you have any more top-down photos, like you have in photo #11? It would also be nice to see your hairline pulled back some and at angles, as it does seem like you've at least benefited from additional hairline framing.

Hi Windjammer,. Here are some pics from top view, from view with combing hairs side ways.

1978matt, Dr Radha is not on a career break, she is still seeing new patients but has stopped responding to old patients, spoke to her clinic yesterday as a new patient, they asked me to send my pics to her cell for surgery appointment...

IMG_20170117_111600.thumb.jpg.21a7de3a28bde786906a262c90d04f88.jpg

IMG_20170117_110103.thumb.jpg.43897663b88f4fe5c6bb1e78cbdaae59.jpg

IMG_20170117_110415.thumb.jpg.70fccbb08a2d5e97dd8ccf66711dc584.jpg