Airport hiding...

Hello guys. I've just had a HT surgery and tomorrow I'm leaving from Turkey.

My doctor told me I shouldnt even touch it for 2 days.

My question is...Is there any way to hide my bandaged head while Im travelling home? Bandages cover around my head but not the top... If anyone has any ideas would appreciate to hear, thanks

Maybe a scarf (skull cap) or a "fishing" type hat? I wore a loose fitting baseball cap but had to take it off for security....no matter what, remember one thing.....you will never see any of those people in the airport again.

I just wore a surgical hat. Fits loosely on top and a little snug on the sides which is about what you want. Even had someone ask me if I was a surgeon at the airport. told him if I was I wouldn't be riding coach.

I wore a surgeons cap as well for the first few days whenever I went outside after my ht. My clinic provided me with a few.

Mate I got back last month from turkey . Thought same thing but mate forget out just wear nothing , I thought sod it and wore nothing back only time u wore hat was at Heathrow collecting my bag n that was it, u will see quite a few people in the airport in the same situation, don't get me wrong was hard and I hated it but u won't see them again, one person actually asking me about it as he wanted it done, the people on the plane were dying to ask me something but did not lol, best thing and tip I would give is headphones !!!! Sounds dumb but I just put my music in my ears and zoned out walked round the airport the lot sod it lol good luck

I just wore a surgical hat. Fits loosely on top and a little snug on the sides which is about what you want. Even had someone ask me if I was a surgeon at the airport. told him if I was I wouldn't be riding coach.

Surgical hat or soft bandage covering the area but not touching any grafted areas is the safest way to go.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

I'd go with loosely fitted hat. Whatever you do, make sure to avoid sun (I walked around with Umbrella) and avoid irritating protection on it. It's just not worth it. I'd rather have it exposed.

Richter101 is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

Born Oct ’89

Began Seeing Gradual Hair Loss Oct ’09

Began Seeing Gradual Hair Gain June ’15

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2200 (ARTAS- FUE) grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2016

Finasteride daily, since 2014

Rogaine experimenter from 2012- ’13 RIP

Planning HT #2 By End of This Year :)