Which surgeon? Very confused

greased

I have been lucky enough to get a live consulting with 3 top doctors, but that made me more confused than I was, I can't take a decision.

dr K said 2600 fue 4000€

dr B said 2500 fue 8000€

dr W said 5000 fut 16000€

(price include roughly the trip)

as you see there's a big difference between them but I try not to think too much about money

K

pros: great reports from real patients - cheap

cons: quite new in the market, doesn't work full time on hairs - works with motorized and different planting technique (stick&place any good?)

B

pros: highly recommended here - does manual extraction

cons: a bit conservative - expensive given the low number of fu

W

pros: he's the man

cons: FUT is still the way to go? - expensive

thoughts?

I assume you are going to Turkey or India for your transplant. I think it would be easier to get people opinions if you name the doctors.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

FUT? Never.

Don't be silly

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

I think it would be easier to get people opinions if you name the doctors.

Agreed, the description you make for "Dr. K" doesn't ring any bells, as Dr. Konior and Dr. Keser are the first two that come to mind, and the price for fue and technique doesn't match Koinior, and both of these doctors are not new on the scene.

I'm guessing "Dr. B" is Bisanga and W is Wong?

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Agreed, the description you make for "Dr. K" doesn't ring any bells, as Dr. Konior and Dr. Keser are the first two that come to mind, and the price for fue and technique doesn't match Koinior, and both of these doctors are not new on the scene.

I'm guessing "Dr. B" is Bisanga and W is Wong?

My first guess was Karadeniz but I could be wrong.

From that list Bisanga would be my choice.

The only clinics in Turkey I would consider given what I've seen and researched are ASMED (Dr. Erdogan) and maybe Dr. Keser.

Pics would help us give a more detailed assessment.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)