Really want a FUE Hair Transplant (but am really scared)

I would describe it: make it to 100! About 10-12 shots. If I was you, don't have surgery. If this is the way you act on an social forum, I can't imagine how you be like in reality...

Sortry if i have offended anybody trying to overcome my anxiety about the operation, cant be 100 come on please your just teasing me right, i know 10-12 shots is about right.

No need to be sorry but it's just the same threads and questions. I understand you are worried but it is surgery after all. The shots can be discomforting but it only lasts for a few seconds though. My second op, I can recall the shots were more painful then the first one. Depending on which clinic you go, they give you a pill which can make you fall asleep

Yeah everyobne says theres a place for a pill where you can go and have FUE whilsrt asleep, but i cant seem to find none. Is it in Turkey or somewhere i hope will do another advanced search again in minute. Thanks

Yeah everyobne says theres a place for a pill where you can go and have FUE whilsrt asleep, but i cant seem to find none. Is it in Turkey or somewhere i hope will do another advanced search again in minute. Thanks

theres no pill to make you fall asleep, you get a valium to chill you out or google which docs offer twilight sedation in the US, as far as I know that's the only place doing any twilight, there might be the odd one in Europe but you're not going to find it in Turkey with the docs you're looking at there or any reputed doc out there.

ismmoh...I would agree with the others that at this time it may not be a very good idea for you to have a transplant. You gotta really want to do this, because it's no picnic.

I have some situational anxiety and Xanax has worked wonderfully for me during both of my more recent transplants. I would guess I was in a nearly asleep/very groggy stage for 80-90% of the long day. Of course Xanax can affect everyone in a different way. Good luck on your decision.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

I passed out after that first injection with that HUGE needle hit an artery and I lost a lot of Blood. Blood pressure dropped too much from hypovalemia. Or maybe it was the excruciating pain from the injection with that skewer of a needle.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I woke up 3 days later from my coma in a Turkish alleyway. But hey, my hair looks incredible at the 2 week mark with full growth. I went from an NW7 to full head of hair with 300 grafts:p:p:p:p

OK seriously, it stung a little but a 6 yr old could get thru it with just a few tears.

My Advice would be save yourself & members from going through this living hell

& goto the barbers & have him shave it all off & be done with this madness that's if your not scared of the clippers also of which im kinda thinking you are!

Edited by ontop
edit